Online now
Online now

I'm a new Dom experienciencing a breakup. Help!!!

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
I will assume that she is a masochistic sub. I am as well. I was sexually abused as a child. I was physically abused in my vanilla marriage. Unfortunately, those things just become a part of us and we associate them with love.
I have no advice at all.
I recently came out of an abusive dynamic and throughout it all, everyone in the LS that I connected with would warn me. It still wasn't enough until I made the choice to act on something that I know would completely end it just so I could protect myself from myself continuing using to make the choice to be with this person... if that makes sense.
It has to be her choice alone to know that the broken bones did not equal love. No matter what BS they filled her head with. It is like being an alcoholic or a drug addict. No one can help you buy yourself. I was strong enough and loved myself enough to figure a way to get out of it. Im not going to lie, I loved the person, but not the abuse that they inflicted.
truckstopjunkie
3 years ago • Aug 27, 2020

Breaking up is hard to do

truckstopjunkie • Aug 27, 2020
I've been In a few dom sub relationships. It's been my experience that honesty helps the relationship and the break up. Two of the women when we broke up one was honest with me, in wanting to go on, and I was honest sigh the other. One has passed on, the other I just spoke with the other day. But dsmn this last break up has been hell.
No honesty whatsoever. And I tried to leave, without all of this anger festering, and was just drawn back in, for it to be just hell. She moved on with me there, and it was as if she just wanted this way. I can be happy for people that I dont work out with. But when someone just intentionally does this to someone it's harder to get over.
I'm not sure what I have done, to make her just lie to me about everything. But damn this has been difficult for me. I'm not exactly new but this is new go me, but everything is getting easier. Some of it is.
What it boils down to is the integrity of the person you are in a relationship with. Now this was my first BRATT. So I'm sure that has a lot to do with to. . Ok thanks for the forum.
truckstopjunkie
3 years ago • Aug 27, 2020

Breaking up is hard to do

truckstopjunkie • Aug 27, 2020
I've been In a few dom sub relationships. It's been my experience that honesty helps the relationship and the break up. Two of the women when we broke up one was honest with me, in wanting to go on, and I was honest sigh the other. One has passed on, the other I just spoke with the other day. But dsmn this last break up has been hell.
No honesty whatsoever. And I tried to leave, without all of this anger festering, and was just drawn back in, for it to be just hell. She moved on with me there, and it was as if she just wanted this way. I can be happy for people that I dont work out with. But when someone just intentionally does this to someone it's harder to get over.
I'm not sure what I have done, to make her just lie to me about everything. But damn this has been difficult for me. I'm not exactly new but this is new go me, but everything is getting easier. Some of it is.
What it boils down to is the integrity of the person you are in a relationship with. Now this was my first BRATT. So I'm sure that has a lot to do with to. . Ok thanks for the forum.