Online now
Online now

Hard to say I’m sorry

DjDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020

Hard to say I’m sorry

DjDom​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2020
It’s not just a line from Peter Cetera of Chicago, it’s what happens to even the best of Doms. I realized I had totally missed the mark on my profile, completely misread the tea leaves on how to communicate and what submissives are looking for. I played defense instead of offense, and forgot to study and research my approach. To thine own self be true—I was not.

To those submissives I reached out to here before with lesser or poor emails, lesser or weak/soft profile details, I’m sorry. Sorry you didn’t get the real me, sorry you didn’t feel that special urge or desire to reach out.

We Doms don’t like to admit when we’re wrong, would rather pass it off or dismiss it. To admit failure is hard. But, to learn from it and grow can only make us better. Submissives demand and expect high levels of confidence, discipline and wiifm—what’s in it for me? How can you make me better, give me what I seek?

Taking time off, re-evaluating my approach to bdsm, and figuring out what I needed to do took time.

If you’ve looked me up before and said no, look again. If I reached out to you and you didn’t feel it, look again. I assure you Dom 2.0 is the right version.
    The most loved post in topic
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 8, 2020
I think it is hard for a dom to say sorry because they feel it is a weakness and the sub will not look at their superior the same way if you show that you do care put what you really want to say and mean it do not just ignore it or even worse pass the blame on to them they will respect you more if you own your mistake