Online now
Online now

new Dom resources

WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 18, 2020
Try dancing with her. The man leads, see how it feels. Very safe and sane, and a good place to see if you really click given how much you have to work together in dancing, and yet it does not put either party at great risk.
Maxibon
3 years ago • Sep 18, 2020
Maxibon • Sep 18, 2020
"I want to be told what to do" is an interesting flag, because I think submission sits on a spectrum of very active to very passive. This is the most passive form as it is asking the Dom to come up with ideas, design the scene, act it out etc. It could also mean that she hasn't really developed her view of how Dom/submission could play out for her

In this situation I think you should use it as an opportunity to explore with her. If you're a thorough person (I generally don't do things poorly) then I would have several contingencies and actively read the situation constantly. Take a step towards Domming. 'Invite' her to do things and watch closely for what makes her eyes widen versus what seems like a chore/forced. Keep edging, testing, retreating, redirecting until you find that groove that works for you both. If you're not that comfortable/familiar with verbal communication then take it in incrementally and have a longer verbal debrief afterwards about what you both liked.

Hope that helps.

M