Online now
Online now

A Woman’s Feet

feathersonapond
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020

A Woman’s Feet

feathersonapond • Sep 2, 2020
HIT BY A TON OF BRICKS... SHEEEESH
The sheer thought of a woman’s beautiful foot is tantalizing in its own right. A woman’s feet are where she is firmly Grounded . It’s where the source of her power is rooted. Her captivating essence.

There’s a deep passion that burns for the majesty of a Woman’s foot. A woman her self is a vessel of such great power that is veiled by Her sexual ecstasy. Her feet are the paramount of that ecstasy.

HER FEET
They should be sniffed, with deep long whiffs. Cherishing every breath taken in. Relishing in the rough callous texture As she knows I adore her feet in such a state. Allowing me to not only worship them with all five of my senses. But allowing me to care for them, cater to them and make sure they’re always prestine.. It’s an honor I would accept with glee, as her feet will be cared for the most by the one who loves the most.

STYLES & SCENTS
And whether in heels, flats, wedges, sliders, socks , nylons(YAY haha) or stinky bare foot(DOUBLE YAY). They are a sight to be seen when the properly cared for.

The fascination happened so seamlessly. I can Remember always being one that loved the shape and lower body. Never did I even have a thought of
The woman’s foot. But my desires were always focused on what could be most pleasurable for Her.

THE FEET WERE A MUST, AS WAS BOWING
I wanted new ways to express my adoration for the woman I would be submitting to. Bowing was instantly what came To mind. It’s a way to show respect , and honor her majestic essence. So it became something I feel is necessary. It’s a feeling that comes over me. It prompts me to do so.

THE ECSTASY
Being that I enjoy bowing at the feet of a woman, it was an easy decision, it felt quite natural. As if that desire and hunger had always been there. Without contact, Just feeling her presence tower over me, as her essence consumes me. Listening to the tap of her heels. The slap of her sliders. Her bare feet smacking the hard wood floor as She approaches me. It alone Is enough to drive me into a feeding frenzy.

Moving on to her foot pressing against the back of my skull. This is the reinforcement of where I belong . And more
Importantly where I desire to be.
Her big toe applying the most pressure. While she has a Proud look on her face.

There’s only been the slightest bit of touching. And And the level of arousal is up in the cosmos.

THE TYPE OF SOLE:
many are beautiful indeed. But the ones that truly get my heart racing, and mouth salivating, are the Amazonian type feet. The women who stand 5’10 and over.

The women who have soles that can engulf your face. 11” long, 5.5” long. The big toe has always been the most mesmerizing. I love how the nails can be grown out and start to peak over the hills of the toes.
I love the thought of being flicked in the nose by it. Before sniffing it deeply.

Even being able to receive a head scratch becaude they’re grown out long enough.

I like callouses, and rough feet. Meaty, Wide,
And loaded with scents of the corn chips / vinegar / aged cheddar and even pure funk will be loved by me.

Long feet can be incredible, if the nails are grown out and the big toe is shaped like a Retro Christmas bulb.

Dirty feet present a new type of fulfillment. As
It allows me to know my place in her presence. Or in any dominants.

Petites as well as average size feet are beautiful as well. And would get the same amount of love and affection. Some women just have incredible feet no matter the size of them.