Online now
Online now

Finding old friends

DomF​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 5, 2020

Finding old friends

DomF​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2020
After a break up( vanilla included if you are new) involves politics and respecting social circles.
I took a break and deleted old accounts. I was always more of a slap your face.err..face type of person. So I relegated many of online presence to accommodate a separation.
Then covid.....I am honest with saying I am anew again. This time it's more the shift to online I need to learn.
I still would challenge other Doms to discuss how they respectfully separated from subs. My online presence is only a part of me, to others this might sound unthinkable...
Caveat to this post... If you're reading this and I didn't say hello it's because I'm honoring my word.
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
Miki • Nov 6, 2020
I read your post 4 times and forgive me, I still can't figure out what you are asking, what you're seeking by way of response. I know you "challenged other doms" to describe how they respectfully broke up with a sub, but the headliner says "Finding Old Friends" So with that in mind I take it you shut everything down online for a pause and now are back and look to reconnect with old friends.

My ability to usefully respond beyond a basic level is exceedingly limited because I am not a dom. However when it comes to shutting down the online presence for a time, I do that fairly often. I even deactivated my account here for a few weeks to take a break without messages piling up in my inbox.

Finding old friends is as simple for me as dropping a note, telling them I needed a break and then a good old "How's It Hanging These Days?" to break the rest of any ice that may have formed over the course of my absence.

If they choose to reconnect, great. If not, well, "toodles".

I don't invest a lot in online friendships and I tell everyone that up front, so they should not be wounded when I vanish for a time. I'm in here to read interesting posts, contribute if I feel the need to chip in, but other than that I'm merely an online acquaintance, nothing more. I'm a "brick and mortar" girl, always will be.
    The most loved post in topic
DomF​(dom male)
DomF​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2020
This was cryptic. The question about how you honor a breakup is still a true question for Doms. The rest was more of a tip of the hat to anyone that feels like I'm ignoring them. Not wanting to put things places( use the kinky parts of imagination) doesn't equal missing conversations. But the need to put things in place outweighs the conversation....
Again here you are keeping it real miki... Thank you for giving me a community to feel a part of.
Miki
Miki • Nov 6, 2020
Well now I get it. Being cryptic except perhaps in the eyes to whom it may have been directed.

I often get the same concern, those in here might feel ignored if I am away a few days and thus do not reply to messages right away, but I think most who cross my path in here have figured out I am the "hit and run" type.

The question directed at Doms I'll leave alone. Being strictly a sexual maso-girl I can't even respond to that on a sub point of view because I don't live "the lifestyle" per se, I just fuck rough and go home to the day-to-day the next morning. No relationships, no expectations, no breakups.

But one tip that should apply to either side of the coin, "ghosting" is for cowards. Unless of course the one who is being let go is an obtuse abuser. But otherwise, doms and subs alike would do well to have at least enough spine to pen a farewell note, give a call or whatever. Of course the devil is in the details and it gives one a shitty feeling if the one being dropped goes emo or otherwise tries to preserve the relationship--- but through it all, it is a lot better than just evaporating for good without saying a word. At the end of the day it's about an honorable, if uncomfortable exit.

Time heals, people eventually move on and even learn from whatever idiosyncrasy that might have turned off the dom (or sub). But in general, in many breakups, the relationship simply runs out of fuel, leaving the pair with the other, smelly hot-air gas that strongly resembles what their once meaningful conversations have deteriorated to.

I truly hope someone out there sees your post and can contribute in a meaningful fashion.
DomF​(dom male)
You just did..crumbs
Miki
Miki • Nov 6, 2020
Crumbs are good. Ask any mouse
DomF​(dom male)
You are so disarming...it's wonderfully juxtaposed to most of our conversations... Thank you
DomF​(dom male)
You are so disarming...it's wonderfully juxtaposed to most of our conversations... Thank you.
Miki
Miki • Nov 6, 2020
You're entirely welcome.

On occasion I do enjoy contrasting one form of delivery with another. Shows the well-regulated duality of my personality. Serious, verbose and analytical on the one hand and on the other hand I can be relentlessly witty, eccentric even. But through it all I am no more or less human than the next asshole. Such as I do my job conscientiously but one break time not long ago I tossed a microwave popcorn bag into the unit in the cafeteria and absent-mindedly hit 30 minutes instead of 3 minutes and went back to my cubicle to finish up some things expecting the popcorn to be ready and cooling when I returned to fetch it. 6 or 7 minutes had gone by and I went into the corridor and saw smoke billowing out the entryway of the eating room. Nasty burned popcorn smoke. I got the bag out before it burst into flames and threw it into a dish sink we have and doused it with copious amounts of water..

But the stench lingered for days. Boy, was Boss Man pissed!!!