Online now
Online now

Alpha in daily life

DomF​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020

Alpha in daily life

DomF​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2020
I am changing patterns in hopes of creating better habits. This means I am trying to stop destructive/toxic relationships before they begin, instead of fucking every woman that flirts with me in an effort to find one that likes her ass smacked......while promiscuous sex had it's place on my sexual menu in the past, I am honest in saying ,today I feel empty.
I am still the same thick necked, hands on boss I have always been. Not pursuing this part of me has not changed me or how I go through my daily life. I stand tall and speak direct in every situation I enter. But the need to fill this emptiness has only left me feeling empty.....So, while unfucking my head, I am trying to not fuck anyone.
This has given me time to notice how I don't try to act anything more than myself in any situations. My alpha personality outside of kink has helped me socially. I look people in the eye. Have others instinctively look to me in crisis situations (professional or personal) and excel under pressure. My need for dominance has not diminished in my every day life....I was worried and or afraid,that letting myself relax my need to dominate in a dynamic, this would affect other areas of my life negatively. It hasn't but that was a fear...because I am reprogramming myself in a way.
Any one else notice this fear in their own kink experience?