Online now
Online now

Hello Cage

elusiveeliza{Masterfull}
6 years ago • Apr 24, 2018

Hello Cage

elusiveeliza{Masterfull} • Apr 24, 2018
Hello all,

Wow what a welcome three indecent proposals in 5 minutes of joining. Anyway those simpletons were dealt with and now I am looking forward to being a part of this community. I have heard great things about it and hope to see all the sights and sounds of the site.

I tend to be pretty responsive but please practice some common courtesy and if you are going to message me do so in complete sentences, and without asking if I want to

1. Fuck
2. Be yours right off the bat - HINT HINT the answer is no thanks
3. Ask me to switch roles on you
4. Anything else you wouldn't say with your mom present. Its a first meeting so pretend she is there and this is all normal. We can get kinky if I am into it later.
    The most loved post in topic
NiccyKitten​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Apr 24, 2018
Hi, elusiveeliza, welcome to The Cage.
I'm new here as well. I received a few messages right at first also, which isn't really why I'm here. I filled out the details of my profile including my role and status, and since then all of the PM's I've received have been from people genuinely offering friendly compliments and casual discussion. I really like the collar feature here so I can proudly display that I'm already a happily owned sub.
I hope you keep writing on your blog, I'll look forward to reading it! icon_smile.gif
See you around!
SportySpice​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 14, 2018
SportySpice​(switch male) • Jun 14, 2018
Newbie here as well. I think in any forum, the experience is mainly what you make of it. I have e joyed this site thus far and hope you do too!