Online now
Online now

leaking from punishments

BillieLove​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020

leaking from punishments

I normally would have his knee soaking wet from OTK spanking.

Bend me over over anything and I’ll be soaking

I was told that Doms don’t generally get the pleasure seeing their sub leak just from getting the belt
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
I think maybe you’re talking about two different things?

Getting whipped with the belt is probably my favorite thing in the entire world and I am ALWAYS very wet afterwards and Sir and is always very pleased by this.

But that’s play time, not a punishment. If he’s belting me as a genuine punishment, he definitely would not be pleased to find out that I was enjoying it. A punishment is supposed to be something that makes you cringe or even cry, not that arouses you.

That’s why impact play of any kind isn’t really the best kind of punishment for masochists.
    The most loved post in topic
JD Dom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 8, 2020
JD Dom​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2020
I like administering "funishment" to my girl. If she got my knee wet with her excitement and enjoyment, that would please me. Not so in a punishment, though. I had a masochist slave in the past that was totally impervious to anything physical I did to her. I had to come up with creative, sucky ideas to punish her.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Feb 8, 2020
ThirtyFourPointFive • Feb 8, 2020
Oh... my woman can leak all over my legs anytime she wants and I will use that wetness for my personal pleasure afterwards!
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
I agree. spankings are good for play. but for punishments, i prefer something more mental and lasting than pain. pain fades over time and becomes learned and appreciated. i would love a leaking woman on my knee.