Online now
Online now

Parched in the Pandemic (Call me Sally)

jaders
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021

Parched in the Pandemic (Call me Sally)

jaders • Jan 26, 2021
Sooooo... I'm just going to ask the important questions here. How are you all handling sex during the pandemic? Because I have been doing my due diligence lately by behaving but I am hanging on by a thread. I want nothing more than someone to bend me over their knee, slap my ass and call me Sally hahaha. Obviously, it's a little easier for those who live with their Dom/Sub but I'm generally curious at what precautions people may or may not be taking. I know I started this message in jest but I am genuinely curious and just wanted to start a conversation. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
DMJohnny​(dom male)
DMJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2021
I agree with you in times like this it's hard smh and not easy 😑😑 we are in the same boat ⛵️⛵️
jaders
jaders • Jan 26, 2021
Haha- we’ll get through it! It helps sometimes to realize that we’re all in the same boat like you said!

Thanks for the comment Johnny icon_smile.gif
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Jan 26, 2021
I moderate a kinky personal ad forum elsewhere, and I've seen folks come up with all kinds of different harm reduction approaches.

Some are seeking out a single sex buddy to pod up with for the duration of the pandemic. Many are exploring long-distance play or slow courtships over correspondence. Some are going so far as to organize online play parties where folks can watch and be watched, or do things like invite other partygoers to vote on how many clamps they put on their bits.

A few exhibitionists are saying "I'll be masturbating outside at such-and-such a secluded location. Come watch from a distance." Some fans of anonymous hookups are looking to meet out in the park at night and bang with masks on.
jaders
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
jaders • Jan 27, 2021
Really! I knew that some people were shacking up together like you mentioned but I had no idea about some of the other things people are up to like the online play parties. Wow. That’s actually pretty interesting. It must be very eye opening to moderate a forum like that.

Thanks for sharing icon_smile.gif
JoshForLife​(dom male)

Test & Play

JoshForLife​(dom male) • Jan 27, 2021
I know I definitely broke part ways in the itch just needed to be scratched I would recommend if you want to meet someone get tests and both isolate until you find a date to meet.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Jan 27, 2021
jaders wrote:
Really! I knew that some people were shacking up together like you mentioned but I had no idea about some of the other things people are up to like the online play parties.

Really. icon_smile.gif

There's even a few multi-day online conferences that have been organized. Check out: https://www.flame-conference.com/ for one coming up next month.
jaders
jaders • Jan 27, 2021
Super cool. I have to check that out MrFulmen. Thanks all for the conversation icon_biggrin.gif