Online now
Online now

Why is it so hard

Raymond Wise​(dom male)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
Raymond Wise​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2021
I don't think people should get angry if you ask once to do a video chat for verification. However, it's important to accept that many won't want to.
When someone tells me no (for just about anything) online, I don't question it. Either I move on or ask what an acceptable alternative might be.

If you have a way that works for you, consider the person declining as a filter, and now you can contact others who will verify themselves.

We all have different ways of doing it.

I've always let people know where I'll be and ask them to join us. Socializing is important to me and I love doing it. So I don't worry much about what someone looks like or even if they are "real" or what not. Even during the lockdown I had events in public and most of the time there are some socials (munches) .

A lovely young woman contacted me here on cage.co and I was skeptical, Less than half my age, beautiful.
But we had some good conversations about most anything but BDSM. She offered to meet me in my hometown but I invited her to meet at a munch. I introduced her to lots of people. We got together at another munch, met for dinner, and since early Fall we've been together.

So that approach works for me.

Subtle Hush use to live closer to our area, and I've run into her at various events. Lovely, poised, brilliant and someone worth listening to.

The original poster writes that he would like to meet in person with people. Munches aren't for everyone but they are worth considering. One has been running in Phoenixville, another will start in April in Willow Grove. As Philly opens up there will be a number of them. Something to consider.
When someone wants to meet some other way, or spend a lot of time online, I generally pass on that person. That's my filter.