Online now
Online now

How do you meet someone in real life

Sirr​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 6, 2021
Sirr​(dom male) • Apr 6, 2021
Just my thought nowadays,if you are long distance,and if you text,talk on the phone and feel like it could be a dream come true, It's worth maybe meeting halfway or plane tickets are cheap. If I had a chance to meet my sub,which could turn into my gf and grow into a loving ,caring,kinky sub relationship.( Especially if she wanted to live the lifestyle 24/7 and willing to relocate,which usually is mentioned towards the beginning) It would be worth it to find my soulmate that's into the lifestyle. But that's just me. If it's only for sessions and just the Dom/sub relationship then thats a different story. It depends on what your looking for. Just my opinion. Have a great night
FirmbutGentle​(dom male)
FirmbutGentle​(dom male) • Apr 6, 2021
When it comes to finding a good D/s play partner in real life, it can be really hit and miss, and sometimes a little luck, especially in these social distancing COVID times. And then sometimes, it just requires taking a little risk. Every friend or confidante you have in your life were all at first strangers.

On my blog I wrote a story how I met one lovely young lady a couple of years ago through a mutual outdoor activity, not online at all, we liked each other, and eventually she trusted me enough to give her first time in the ropes. She ended up really enjoying what I did with her. She's a few states away from me but we're still friends.

When I say taking risk, it of course implies a calculated one. Given not every girl I meet is into what I like, and even if they do, I have to like them and actually see them as someone I could be intimate with in that way too. Disclose your intentions to someone not into D/s at all, and it can really backfire in a bad way (forums like this site are certainly safer). So all of that goes into my mind and heart processing when finding and meeting a girl in public. You have to use your intuition keenly, while at the same time, just be fun, while remaining respectful, spontaneous and lastly, don't be totally agenda driven. In my past many years ago, even though I am a handsome looking guy, I missed out on some great play partners-relationships because I was too scared to tell her how I felt, or come out of the closet to a girl that I really wanted to take her home and tie her up. LoL It all comes down to discerning the person you're interacting with and what they like and what they're into. I've even dated girls who put very subtle hints out there they wanted me to dom them, and being a doofus I didn't pick up what that was until much later on- doh!

Ultimately, it's always going to be risky to put it out there, but as the old adage reminds- nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Last edited by * on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total
Attaboyforu​(sub male)
Attaboyforu​(sub male) • Apr 6, 2021
It's the hand we are dealt. If you connect here, you can do something with it, like in person. I think the biggest hurdle sometimes depends on where you live, and how many people are similar can be on the light side. My approach here is being friends, see if you enjoy each others minds and rest will follow if it's mean to be. It's the same the other way around, meeting 'vanilla' IRL and learning about each other. I think for me, it's about passion, curiosity and relating at a level it's second nature. Even if you find someone here, that geographically is not going to happen, you can grow the relationship and it will in turn bring other relationships...community, or tribal perhaps lol.

Just enjoy.