Online now
Online now

Alternative Punishments

SportySpice​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jun 25, 2018
SportySpice​(switch male) • Jun 25, 2018
Naked. In the corner. Hands on the wall or back of my head. A true timeout. That punishing segment is very difficult for me phsychologically speaking. I don't know why it works, but it does. Add a good lecture in there and it's great.
Notely
Notely • Jun 25, 2018
@DotCom​ The thing is Punishment should be out of love not hate know other Dom can tell you what you are anyone can say anything. Truly punishment should be out of love what you and your future Dom agrees on nothing should be anything that would harm your mentally. That guy that said you are not a good sub he is a fool he not even grown to call him self a Dom he gotta be what 20s early 30s pretending it takes a grown man to understand a women and respect her Dom can not go around telling women what to do or how to be only she makes how it is really submissive hold the key also. Some of these men pretend do not now down to there level true one will get to know you not force you or belittle. Don't go by sweet words go with sweet effect its takes showing not saying these guys say what ever so you can tell who is telling what. It takes a mature one.

Trust is Earned. Respect is Given. Loyalty is Demonstrated. Betrayal of one is to lose all three. BDSM VS ABUSE They are not the same. key of Elements of BDSM -Communication -Consent -Trust -Respect ----------------------------------- key of elements of abuse -Physical/Emotional Abuse -Fear of partner -No communication or consent -No trust or respect ------------------------------- BDSM is the pleasure of both parties ------------------------------- Abuse causes unwanted pain to one or more parties. ------------------------------------------ Keep in mind distinct difference between fearing partner and fearing pain for example. I flinch when I am spanked Despite the fact I asked to be spanked and I enjoy being spanked. Its still hurts and the body still has fearful reaction. However I trust my partner and do not fear her for she respect my boundaries.
Notely
Notely • Jun 25, 2018
You have to be very careful what you share some of these Dom's like to fork it out right away they think sex is everything . Truly respect is earned not given. They need to get to know you earn the trust your intuition can truly tell you the truth. They have to get in the mind and with conversation not all sex. Limits and punishment should be the last thing it takes baby steps. I been in the lifestyle 17 years tried it all women please be careful saying your pain slut Just because you see it you have to try it once you get in the ring you could freak out it takes someone you can trust not a stranger this should be out of love and pleasure not hate. I been caned on the breast tried many devices and breath play it took years not over night take it slow.