Online now
Online now

Blocking

creidsinn​(sub female){Sir Don}
3 years ago • Feb 9, 2021
Blocking after a rude or disrespectful conversation is acceptable. Blocking because Y/you just don’t have the cajones to say, ‘It’s been nice chatting but I/I’m not interested.’, is ridiculous. Grow up. W/we ARE all A/adults here.
girliegirl4U​(sub female)
girliegirl4U​(sub female) • Feb 9, 2021
Because some people write something suddenly rude and not called for after having had a number of pleasant conversations and not seen the nasty person who just wrote, it’s a clear sign they are not for me and no need to discuss it further.
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
cisco wrote:
Wow your a piece of work . Did I call you names . I think not I said you were wrong. Cant take it or you can just dish it out I guess. Do you even know what a demisexual is ? Probably not. Your too busy being the one to say “see I told you so” like I said you don’t know me. And if you did you would be embarrassed by your reaction. I don’t need to back peddle about anything . Here’s some advice for you.
Calm yourself. And maybe put on some new lenses and stop judging people you don’t know. Your embarrassing yourself . This I know everything attitude is no way to be .
Again you go your way I’ll go mine
Good day.

Well you were kind of rude. Plus you could of just said, look thanks for your time, I just do not think your for me bye. That took me 2 seconds to write and would have not killed you. But hey ho!
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
Defender wrote:
Hmm.

Not nice reading spats on the forum.

I had a sub treat me very rudely a couple of weeks ago.

I was truly shocked.

I just bit my lip, blocked her and moved on.

There are some genuine people on here.

Let the others go, life is too short to argue with them.

Well, you my dear friend are not the easiest 😉. You were kind of rude to me at beginning too. I think we are all adults and can talk to each other in a normal way. I loath blocking and ghosting someone. It is the last resort if a. You are having a discussion with someone who has to have the last word or b. Does not take no as an answer. I think a little, hey look you are not my type, or I have too much shit on my plate or whatever, has to do with manners. People seem to think hiding behind a screen validates bad behaviour, being rude or avoiding communicating adequately, which is ironically the fundamentals of this lifestyle🤔. I am the only seeing the irony in this. Anyhow fighting about who is right will not resolve any issues. Some people cannot be understood. Some just simply do not consider others.
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2021
"Well, you my dear friend are not the easiest 😉".

Never claimed to be the easiest, Em. 😝

Nor, I seem to remember, did you. 😅

The rudeness I was talking about was not something said by this sub - because words are just words - but the way she behaved.

Robust discussion is one thing, bad manners is another.
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2021
[quote="Emma the graceful"]
It is the last resort if You are having a discussion with someone who has to have the last word ]

😋🥳
groogle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 14, 2021
groogle​(sub female) • Feb 14, 2021
As a female sub, sometimes I start a conversation with someone thinking that they want one thing, but it turns out that they want something else, and won't respect my boundaries even after I've clearly stated them. At that point, it's often easiest to cut them off by blocking them rather than trying to talk to them anymore. I don't have the energy to deal with people who won't respect me or my boundaries. There are obviously other reasons I might choose to block someone, but honestly, that's the main one.
Miki
3 years ago • Feb 14, 2021
Miki • Feb 14, 2021
creidsinn wrote:
Blocking after a rude or disrespectful conversation is acceptable. Blocking because Y/you just don’t have the cajones to say, ‘It’s been nice chatting but I/I’m not interested.’, is ridiculous. Grow up. W/we ARE all A/adults here.

Love X 20
blackhat
2 years ago • Jul 28, 2021

blocking

blackhat • Jul 28, 2021
everyone seems to be worried about her blocking....hell thats alright...its her proagative ... she says..if you want to talk to me then think as i do about those topics... the first amendment..freedon of speach..if we all thought the same, felt the same, we would be sheep. Our differences are what makes us the country we are today...but to turn someone in...and to whom..for feeling different then you or thinking different or saying different then you...thats what hapened in nazi germany. well enough of this soap box....and Em can go on her way..we wouldnt get along. smiling....