Online now
Online now

A red flag or not?

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jun 27, 2018
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jun 27, 2018
2 months is the honeymoon phase and 2 red flags already means there will be more to surface . Anyone who plays nilla games in BDSM is not who they appear to be Honesty, Respect Trust are the base of any real relationship and it goes both ways domineering is not what makes us Dom/mes what we are so trust your instincts.
Miki
5 years ago • Jul 5, 2018
Miki • Jul 5, 2018
I'm probably not the ideal woman to answer this as I'm a masochist and I don't do long term relationships, but I've been around a lot, been with a lot of people and I've seen some basic patterns. First, In all cases caution is indicated in any relationship, vanilla or otherwise. You never really can know what the other person is really thinking

There are the reserved, occasionally moody types, then there's Prince Everything, the one who's "Johnny On The Spot" with all the right things to say and do.. might be Johnny on the Pot -- a real crapster beneath the surface and from what we see and read from time to time, , those "dream men" , "too" pleasant, "too much" the life of the party, always quick with the bon-mot-- are the ones to watch out for. No one ever suspects the chain saws, 55 gallon drums and shallow graves out in back, right under that crazy high-yield garden of his. In other words the real red flag should rise up when your potential partner is too good.

Having said that, I've dealt with dudes like yours before. Women as well, of course. Being moody is an equal opportunity personality quirk. Different strokes for different blokes. But I'm not dismissing your concerns. While this dude may very well be all right, the relationship dynamic already sounds as though it's not quite right for you.