Online now
Online now

Non sexual daily tasks

Juicy Licious
2 years ago • Mar 18, 2022

Non sexual daily tasks

Juicy Licious • Mar 18, 2022
Question is open to anyone wanting to give insight

What are some good non sexual daily tasks that a sub can do for their Dom?
In real life and/or online.
Purpose of said tasks, amongst other things would be to work on personal growth, be held accountable, and to improve on their service to their Dom. An explanation as to why tasks are beneficial will be helpful as well.

Please be respectful and keep comments to the forum and not direct messages. (Thanks in advance)
Blondie​(sub female){Collared}
While I do love our private times, it's the day to day acts that make me feel closer to Daddy.

It's the "Good morning, Daddy." and "Good night, Daddy." messages that show Him that he is the first and last thing that I think of.

I ask permission before I kneel. That gets me into the mind set that I am truly doing it for Him.

I wear what He picks for me daily. I love knowing that I am His to dress up.

These are just a few examples that come to mind.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
One of the things my Sir has me do is kneel in Nadu and focus on him and us for 10 minutes at the end of the day when I’ve finished all of my regular life duties and my tasks. I also have words that I have to say that he has given me and revised/added to a few times that reinforce how he feels about me. They help to reassure me and ground me. They make me more secure and confident in our relationship.
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 18, 2022
Mantras of all kinds help to consolidate concepts and affirmations
Meditating aids mindfulness, takes you out of yourself and can be a very positive experience
Physical well-being, training regimes aid wellness and self image, as can sharing meal plans and fluid intake
Reading or crafting tasks can focus the mind
Creating a ‘to do’ list can aid productivity
Taking a course that can develop into a healthy interest
Creating a playlist or listening to a podcast to relax the mind
Giving a selection of possible outfits for the day helps can be enjoyable for both
Kneeling and focus is always good for my own mindset
The possibilities are endless these are just some ideas
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 18, 2022
Things that I have my sub do, in addition to the ones she already mentioned up there ^^^^^^^:
- Send me a message before I wake up so that she knows the first words I see will be hers - reminds her that I am happy to start my day with her.
- I have had her put on her favorite song and tell her to move around and just have fun with it - fun and good exercise. Plus I LOVE watching her dance!
- Have her write a poem or a story about anything, or a chosen topic (non-sexual in this case) - exercises creativity
- Stop whatever she is doing, close her eyes, take several deep breaths - helps her to focus and relax.
- Send me a picture of her smiling, or just making a random face (she tries so hard to make an ugly face but she is just so gorgeous that it never works hahah!) - makes us both smile and laugh, plus lets her know how much I love seeing her everyday.

Other suggestions:
- Assign her something to read and summarize for her Dom - education.
- Assign her a new song to learn - exposure to new music.
- Have her write 10 things (or however many) that she likes/dislikes about herself and/or her Dom - self-reflection.
- Require her to make her bed as soon as she gets up - self-discipline.
- Play a game. (We play wordle games together every morning) - fun!

So everything has a purpose and accomplishing the task achieves that purpose.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 18, 2022
Upon arrival I would always knock and ask permission to enter His house, regardless of whether the door was open or not.
Outside of the bedroom the day always began with me making coffee and breakfast.
Fetch His drink, “presenting” it to Him. At times I was also required to hand it to Him when He wanted a sip, and to place it back on the coffee table.
“Ask permission” to leave His presence, which to the outside eye simply looked like I was letting Him know what I was going to do. This included asking to go to the toilet, which we had a hand signal for.
Always message “Good morning” and “Goodnight” if we were apart.
Always message and tell Him when I was leaving and arriving places, and where I was going.

That’s all I can think of for now. If any more pop up I’ll add them. It’s difficult for me to see these things as “tasks” as opposed to simply being rules/guidelines on how to serve Him as He wished. Everything He introduced me to was to help with my learning in making Him the central focus in which my thoughts and actions pivoted.
Hope this helps icon_smile.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 19, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2022
My slave yearns to rake care of all domestics of House Talion, but I of course have the option to bend her over any time I want whi h makes all domestics plausibly sexual
Miki
2 years ago • Mar 19, 2022
Miki • Mar 19, 2022
Well the original post does say "daily tasks" so "for the sake of argument" of course, as I don't do relationships or extended dynamics/ not a sub--

Clean up around the place without being asked. Most doms I know on a friendly basis are slobs.. Or at least poster-boys for the theoretical "Bad Housekeeping" magazine. It shows responsibility and maturity. Doing "those pesky chores" unbidden also demonstrates a measure of independant thinking.

Subs can, if they want to of course, but none ought to ever feel as though they're a pet.

------------------------------------------

Note As always "But that's just me.":------ However if a given dom objected to my taking the initiative and picking up around the place, I'd toss all his dirty laundry on his bed, taking special care to strategically place smelly socks on the pillow.

Worst-case scenario-- substitute dirty dishes for laundry, the shame being no smelly socks there.

The dude would quite likely rethink his approach.
LordofPain56
2 years ago • Mar 27, 2022
LordofPain56 • Mar 27, 2022
Well, since I have been single & unattached most of my adult life and am repulsed by unkept spaces, I became very proficient in housekeeping, laundry work, and cooking at an early age, so there can't be too much on a daily basis I would have her do in those areas, that I haven't already mastered and keep up routinely.
But it is just as well. I have always said that my partner would never act as my maid or short-order cook.
Looking back at an old profile I had done years ago and had posted on a different kink website (never this one), I find the following written:
Weekly Sabbath: the sabbath begins Friday night at dark and ends Saturday night at dark. The entire 24 hour period (except time used for sleep) shall be used in various ways to commune with the Lord of creation. Both will participate together. There will be reading and discussion from the scriptures (and we may decide to turn it into a community Bible Study if enough people show interest). On Saturday morning, we shall attend church if one is local to us. If not, we shall watch our church on TV together. I have already picked out program times most beneficial for understanding scripture and prophecy. She may be asked to type notes I have written from Bible study into files I have on the computer and print them for later distribution. Some of the best TV programs for Biblical revelations are broadcast in the wee hours of Saturday and Sunday morning and we will try always to watch them. During the warm weather months, we can sometimes go for a drive in the country and hike along the lake to look at nature and bask in the glory God created.

She must pick up after herself. There is a punishment for disobeying this rule.

Master plows and plants a vegetable garden from seed during the spring. Girl may watch and learn as Master cares for the soil and de-weeding, irrigation from the rain-barrel and when to harvest. Once she has learned, she may participate if she is interested in doing so.

If girl has employment, she must maintain her own bank account and pay her own taxes. Master will oversee her personal responsibilities such as these at first. If girl wants to have handheld communication device or cable/satellite services, she must be responsible for paying the bill for those. Overdrawing on bank funds and late payment of bills are forbidden. Girl shalt not take out loans nor purchase any large items without Masters prior approval. There shall be NO co-signing of loans.
If girl has or wants a pet (dog, cat, fish, etc), she shall be responsible for caring for the pet properly (flea bath, feeding, walking the dog and cleaning up after the pet). However, Master is an animal lover and will help her with their care if she asks him.
Everything that happens at the household is scheduled in a weekly timetable (laundry, lawncare, house-cleaning, grocery shopping, mail, other errands). Daily activities (eating, working, sleeping) are not bound to a strict schedule, however, girl shall eat and sleep with Master whenever possible (unless doctors orders preclude doing so).
Whenever girl has need for any feminine items from a pharmacy or department store, she must make a list and submit it to husband at least one day in advance of the scheduled errand run. Once we are there, she shall pick out the item(s) and place them in our basket. Same goes for clothing or shoes. If she fails to include a needed item in her list, she may need to wait another week until we go back.
If girl is placed on a diet, she shall not cheat on this diet. If girl is placed on an exercise routine, she shall maintain the program laid out for her. These will be strictly enforced.
If girl is placed on any medicines to cure an ailment, she shall take only the prescribed doses at the proper times. This shall be strictly enforced.
If she has employment, she must arrive at work on time and fulfill her duties cheerfully. She shall keep her own bank account and balance her checkbook monthly (or more often if needed). It is forbidden to overdraw her account. She must keep enough saved to pay her own income taxes (filed separately from mine). She should not borrow money from the bank for anything without my knowledge. Gambling is strictly forbidden (unless it is just the company joint lotto jar). If anything about her job comes between us, she must choose either the job or me. Sometimes a bad job can ruin a happy home. It ain't worth it and we don't need the extra money anyway. She should think of the job as a form of self-fulfillment rather than a source of income. All of her earnings shall be hers to save or spend. It should not be spent on frivoulous things and will not be spent paying our monthly bills, since my income is responsible for that. If she chooses to have a job, she may want a car of her own, which she will be completely responsible for as well as license plates and insurance. Otherwise, she may accept my offer to take her to work and pick her up at end of her shift.
Master already has a weekly meal plan with alternatives on certain days, all of which he is very proficient in cooking. If girl doesn't like some things on the meal plan, she can suggest alternatives as long as those things don't offend the healthy diet plan. But we can come up with some alternatives that will be satisfactory to her and comply with a healthy diet.
Adult playtime fun shall usually occur in the evenings or at night. Master is too busy during the day with car repairs, home maintenance, landscaping, woodworking, welding, etc to play during the daytime. If punishments are warranted for an earlier transgression of the rules, the punishment shall occur at night (usually the night of the infraction).

However, there is a one-time responsibility at the very beginning stages of the relationship that we both have which is to each submit to each other a complete detailed HONEST list of character traits, habits, routines, lifestyle and expectations. I completed this list years ago. She can use mine as a sample of what type of information should be considered. This would be the most important list she ever made, since it will be the basis for whether or not a relationship should even be pursued depending upon compatibility.

Other than these above, I have no demands to place upon her other than obeying the house rules and relationship rules.
bigandsmall​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 28, 2022
bigandsmall​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2022
Wow, i guess I misread the intent of the question. I think LongerJohnny ( Dom male) 's list was more toward how I interpeted it as opposed to a personal dynamic, but I see no matter how you choose to run your household, i think they all have some great ideas even if they dont work for everyone.

Does she like to cook? Maybe task her with preparing a new meal every saturday. Not only will she improve a skill but eventually you will eat better.
Maybe a journal to document personal views toward the day and what if any lessons were discovered. Or what she has learned about you. Her perception beyond how wonderful YOU are but things, habits, dislikes honestly. I think it will let you see yourself through anothers eyes. Send her to take a house management course or formal entertaining if you entertain a lot. Teach her to care for your tools, keeping leather from drying out and cracked, etc. Just to name a few. Send her to school for massage , obvious benefit to you and useful skill set for her. Like cooking she will need to practice.