Online now
Online now

2 AM musings about BDSM lifestyle

LittleLex​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 24, 2018
LittleLex​(sub female) • Aug 24, 2018
As far as your second question, I can only give insight from my point of view and how I justify it to myself. I was raised in a Christian home and I am and always will be a Christian. My faith is something I will never turn away from. Not for anyone or any lifestyle. That being said, I do struggle sometimes mentally when I think of my faith and this particular lifestyle. Yes, the Bible says sex is to be between a man and woman..husband and wife only. I’ve never been a radical. I was having sex years before I got married with other men. I had sex with my husband before marriage. I have had sex outside of my marriage. MEGA sin. Do I feel guilty? Not really. Honestly, I don’t know anyone personally who waited for marriage to have sex. As far as outside of my marriage..there’s a lot of reasons why I don’t feel guilty about it, but that’s a whole other discussion. As far as Doms..for me..I tend to choose those who are Christian as well. It’s just easier because I am seeking long term. I do believe the whole “unequally yolked” stuff and how it tends to not work out. My husband renounced religion a couple years ago and it has caused us many arguments over all kinds of household related stuff and our kids. Sure there are exceptions to this out there in the world, but I’m just not wanting to risk going through that again. I’m no Bible expert..I can’t point you to scriptures to help, but I don’t recall any passages saying “thou shall not tie a woman up and fuck her with her consent”, “thou shall not receive spankings as an adult”, etc etc. IMO...the sexual practices involved in BDSM aren’t wrong or immoral..it’s all consensual and meant to be enjoyed. No one is being hurt (against their will). The only possible religious issues I can pinpoint would be the sex before marriage and outside of. But hey..we ALL sin. No one is perfect. Sin is sin. The Bible does say it doesn’t matter the magnitude of the sin is His eyes. So the way I see...might as well just bite the bullet and go all in.

I’m not the best person to ask...but just giving my 2 cents. icon_wink.gif