Online now
Online now

How did you figure out the D/s lifestyle is what you wanted/needed?

Zelia
1 year ago • Oct 25, 2022

Re: How did you figure out the D/s lifestyle is what you wan

Zelia • Oct 25, 2022
primerose wrote:
How did you learn about the D/s lifestyle? How did you know that it satisfies something inside you?

I was introduced in a way that leaves me less trusting than many. But I'm curious about those who seemingly wandered into it.

It was a mistake. It’s not what I need. It’s broken me in more ways and more often than I ever thought possible.
AsPetrichorr​(switch female){not lookin}
1 year ago • Oct 26, 2022
I met this Taiwanese with foot fetish, I am not going to lie it was weird experience at first, he wanted me to dominate him, after a while I realised that it was in me all along. I suppose people who are alike notice each other even if other person doesn't realise it right away.guy who brought me into this wonderful world was looking after me quite well I supposed he chose me to be his Dom at that time I haven't realised much about these things but I knew that I loved all of it and all along it was great experience for very beginning of this path. However after that for me was very difficult to have normal relationship with dull bedroom things and if I was suggesting something a little less ordinary I was looked at weird and worst called pervert. was qui9te difficult to bare all of that suppression at that time.