Online now
Online now

What do you enjoy more?

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 13, 2022
Defender wrote:
I couldn't just be a sadist.
I'd worry about all the other fun stuff I was missing out on.šŸ˜œ

For me it's the mental control that's the kick.
After all, any ape with a stick can hit you.....

Ah but of course many sadists (I would argue most but I have no evidence) donā€™t just derive pleasure from inflicting physical pain. Thereā€™s emotional sadism too.

Still I do get your point. I appreciate the different sides to my Sir as well. These were just questions directed to those of us with sadist or masochistic tendencies - not to say that they are any better or worse than the way anyone else identifies.
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 16, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2022
I enjoy my women when they follow instructions well, wear what they are told and when, and provide punishments if they fail. Real harsh whipping is rarely needed when you enjoy seeing them suffer for their failures. Sexual tortures do NOT need to draw blood or cause deep bruising to soft female tissues. Strap suits, harnesses, ropes cages, plugs, gags, and steel provide enough suffering to entice the girl to do better!
I do have my single tails, canes, paddles, whips, and other percussion products when needed, but I have found that objectification, degradation, sexual denial, or forced climaxes can be just as much fun to my liking then harming her very body I am proud to own.
Many times a slave girl will tactfully request more of a punishment by forcing an issue knowing that more severe training will be justified!
LordofPain56
1 year ago • Dec 25, 2022
LordofPain56 • Dec 25, 2022
To me, its a combination of things. I can sense her fear but at the same time willingness and even enthusiasm for receiving a good flogging. Especially the enthusiasm when I ask her to stick out her chest and lean her head back so I can whip her breasts and belly. That lets me know she has a desire to please me enough to overwhelm her fear. Huge turn-on.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
1 year ago • Dec 25, 2022

Re: What do you enjoy more?

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Dec 25, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Sadists:
What do you enjoy more:
Inflicting pain on your sub and watching the suffering?
Or
Knowing that your sub is enduring the pain for you?

I enjoy watching the suffering in the moment and I show my appreciation for the endurance during the aftercare. Both are needed for my completion.
Voldemort​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 26, 2022
Voldemort​(dom male) • Dec 26, 2022
Both. But between the two i love the fact that she's taking it to please me. Ramping it up. Tgen toning it down. The fear with the sound of the belt cracking. Or the flogger or cane swishing. The sound of the impact. The marks. Omg. The marks. My marks of ownership. The screams. The tears. But also the sweet talking and caring that comes after.
Mairzy
1 year ago • Dec 26, 2022

Mairzy • Dec 26, 2022
I like learning about what makes other people in the community ā€œtickā€.

Masochists:
What do you enjoy more:
The pain being inflicted upon you itself?
Or
Enduring the pain that your Dom is dishing out?

Is it equally these things or is it something else entirely? Please feel free to elaborate your thoughts.

For me its about enduring the pain for him. Its about seeing how deep how much I can take for him. I do really enjoy the sensation of pain and I do get more excited and have better orgasms when pain is involved but what drives me is enduring.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Dec 28, 2022

So my questions to the sadists and masochists of The Cage:

Sadists:
What do you enjoy more:
Or

Is it equally these things or is it something else entirely that drives you?

Masochists:
What do you enjoy more:
The pain being inflicted upon you itself?
Or
Enduring the pain that your Dom is dishing out?

Is it equally these things or is it something else entirely? Please feel free to elaborate your thoughts.

i'm not S or m... well, physcally anyway, depends on if one counts degradation and humiliation. Still, i love the insight of your question and cannot resist participating in the discussion.

To me, your insightful questions go to the core of a lot more than S/m, i think pretty much any kink could fit into that______________.

To me what asking these questions identifies is whether one is self absorbed or needing/wanting to connect and bond with another. The former seems all about self, the latter is about self and the other person. The latter is still getting Their need met, but they get it met by, or through, meeting the need of the other?

And while the descriptor "self absorbed" sounds negative, that's not my intent, it's just the best i could come up with on the fly. Though i do not relate, i imagine there are those on both sides of the slash that need/desire that. E.g., there are masochists who want to please a "self absorbed" Sadist, so a connection still occurs? idk, complex stuff.

As you as the questions though, to me the person wanting the pain, whether S or m, is connecting, wanting/needing to connect, to the pain, not the person.
The person wanting/needing the pain endured is connecting to the person and the pain is a (ideally mutually held) conduit for that connection.

i realize i could be stating the obvious here, but i think it's a wonderful insight.
LurkerSub​(sub female){owned}
1 year ago • Dec 30, 2022
missusK wrote:
Submissive masochist here.
I enjoy both, for different reasons. Submitting to the act of taking the pain feeds the submissive part of me. Enjoying the pain feeds the masochist. I sometimes crave pain, without the need to please, and sometimes don't enjoy it, but endure it to please.

This. Sometimes the need for pain is so great that the need itself is more agonizing than the physical pain. So, yes, the masochist in me really gets fed from the physical pain. There is true enjoyment and pleasure there. I'm all tingly anticipating the next session Master has planned.
But, then, on the other side of that, knowing that I'm enduring pain/discomfort that isn't my favorite for Master's pleasure...well...that also is extremely satisfying.

One is physical, one is mental, I suppose? Again, I am agreeing with the above post: It is both for different reasons/moods/sessions, etc.

Great question. ❤
DaddyRascal
1 year ago • Feb 10, 2023
DaddyRascal • Feb 10, 2023

So my questions to the sadists and masochists of The Cage:

Sadists:
What do you enjoy more:
Or

Is it equally these things or is it something else entirely that drives you?

Both are quite wonderful however there is another optionā€¦ā€¦ My partner is a Masochist, when I am enjoying causing her pain she is enjoying that pain. So basically the only suffering I am able to see is the suffering I give her by not giving in to her sexual desires until I have decided that the scene should move in that direction.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Feb 10, 2023
I'm a sadist. my primary is a Maso. We both share a fetish and not just a kink. I enjoy inflicting pain but that pain has to have a reason for its creation. I couldn't just "hurt" anyone for the sake of hurting or creating pain. I have to have connection. I have to have reason structured into the scene too. I have to at least be in great "like" to function in this manner (as a sadist) . I have to know there is a personal love and need (or TRUE Fetishism) for S&M in my partners. In short my primary is a maso, he has a fetishism and needs this to functions as do I.

It's hard to put into words but its not pain, its just engaging in touch, in a different way that gets US BOTH OFF. I don't get off on just giving the pain. I have to know its wanted when received but also needed by them. I guess to answer the question I need to know they do it for me...but also for themselves. The start of S&M play it starts as something received for me but turns into something the submissive then does for themselves because they also need it.

For example: say my partner has a huge wound that they got from working in the yard and it needs first aide...cleaning the said wound , would have me cringing as its not creating and building pleasurable pain, its just plain pain with no complexity and nor would it create that situation even if the sub was a true pain slut.

Pain is pain, pain for pleasure is a totally different beast when dealing with endorphin junkie. With a true maso you are layering pain, through sensation, some of which is pure pain (in a style that works for the maso). There is never "to much" as both work together in unison and both complement each others needs. We have safe words in place for US BOTH. Safe words also keep the Dom/me tethered to earth so neither party goes to far.