Online now
Online now

How do you get over your first bdsm breakup

Literate Lycan​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 17, 2023
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2023
Good morning.

All sage words above, and I don’t discount them. But I tend towards light and levity. I’d say you don’t get over it but build new. Instead of allowing yourself to wallow in grief and pain (yes, all of those of us who are passionate tend to do that), take a moment to allow yourself to breathe and focus on other important and fun things in your life. Yes, you can grieve the loss and that is healthy, but so is enjoying a funny movie, reading a good book, or going for a hike on a sunny day. Live life and realize just like you met the first, you will meet another (allow yourself time and do not rush into it), and you have more life experiences to enjoy and build from.

So my advice, starting today or tomorrow, wake up and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee (yes, my answer to a great many things) talk to a good friend who is funny, and plan on watching a good movie or reading an awesome book that isn’t sad or sullen. Open the windows and accept the sun.

All the best!
LL
BellaNaturalle
1 year ago • Jan 18, 2023
BellaNaturalle • Jan 18, 2023
It’s really hard. I’m so sorry you’re going through a break up. My first one was extremely hard, but in any lifestyle we have to learn to move onward. I tried not to shut down and play the blame game. I deleted everything and blocked him on all platforms. I did things to keep my mind off of him.
SirGod​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 19, 2023

Hey its a new ballgame its starting over but save what you w

SirGod​(dom male) • Jan 19, 2023
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:
Hey, big hugs, I’m currently dealing with similar, I’m finding one day at a time helps, and to not hold in the tears, let them out. For me the pain comes in waves. My inbox is open if u want to talk x

I guess you start by erasing your ex Dom given words like Daddys Lil Wolf if he gave it to you, then in your sub mind, assemble all you had the privilege of lurning during your time & experiences.Also keep yourself open to Doms that send you an olive branch. Its better then to dwell on past affections & be in the pain of feeling the emptyness left by the rejections of the Dom you had or what ever the case may be .. If you want to evolve just chat with me we can take it from there .Looking forward to your rely . I'M just a considerate Dom who has seen many situations like theses . I've even rescued a few & today they worship me by there own choice ..
PorcelainMa'am
1 year ago • Jan 19, 2023
PorcelainMa'am • Jan 19, 2023
Just Breathe and don't think too much about it.
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 20, 2023

Re: Hey its a new ballgame its starting over but save what y

I'mME • Jan 20, 2023
SirGod wrote:
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:
Hey, big hugs, I’m currently dealing with similar, I’m finding one day at a time helps, and to not hold in the tears, let them out. For me the pain comes in waves. My inbox is open if u want to talk x

I guess you start by erasing your ex Dom given words like Daddys Lil Wolf if he gave it to you, then in your sub mind, assemble all you had the privilege of lurning during your time & experiences.Also keep yourself open to Doms that send you an olive branch. Its better then to dwell on past affections & be in the pain of feeling the emptyness left by the rejections of the Dom you had or what ever the case may be .. If you want to evolve just chat with me we can take it from there .Looking forward to your rely . I'M just a considerate Dom who has seen many situations like theses . I've even rescued a few & today they worship me by there own choice ..

Do you think this is an appropriate post to a sub who just experienced a break-up?
SirGod​(dom male)

SirGod​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2023
I'mME wrote:
SirGod wrote:
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:

Do you think this is an appropriate post to a sub who just experienced a break-up?
SirGod​(dom male)

SirGod wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SirGod wrote:
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:

Of coarse this is appropriate , one has to understand that its better to get back on the saddle instead of dwelling on pain & grief unless one wants to feel sorry for themselves ... Tuff love is better then pity or emotional despair in any situation sometimes . The problem is the fear of having to start over from the beginnings , like re building Trust with another , willingness to continue to evolve in that lifestyle , loyalty of both new party's , the safeness & comprehension of the needs of both etc ... Not to forget the sensitivity of grasping and channeling the pain & grief brought on by the break up or the lost of the acquired levels of understanding & the levels of love acheived in the past relationship.
SirGod​(dom male)

SirGod wrote:
Daddy's Lil Wolf wrote:

I guess you start by erasing your ex Dom given words like Daddy's Lil Wolf if he gave it to you, then in your sub mind, assemble all you had the privilege of lurning during your time & experiences.Also keep yourself open to Dom's that send you an olive branch. Its better then to dwell on past affections & be in the pain of feeling the emptyness left by the rejections of the Dom you had or what ever the case may be .. If you want to evolve just chat with me we can take it from there .Looking forward to your reply . I'M just a considerate Dom who has seen many situations like theses . I've even rescued a few & today they worship me by there own choice ..
SirGod​(dom male)

SirGod wrote:
SirGod wrote:
I'mME wrote:
SirGod wrote:
Daddys Lil Wolf wrote:

Of coarse this is appropriate , one has to understand that its better to get back on the saddle instead of dwelling on pain & grief unless one wants to feel sorry for themselves ... Tuff love is better then pity or emotional despair in any situation sometimes . The problem is the fear of having to start over from the beginnings , like re building Trust with another , willingness to continue to evolve in that lifestyle , loyalty of both new party's , the safeness & comprehension of the needs of both etc ... Not to forget the sensitivity of grasping and channeling the pain & grief brought on by the break up or the lost of the acquired levels of understanding & the levels of love acheived in the past relationship.This is not an insensative take of a break up situation its a recap on how to get past it un broken & surpass the hurt left inside the void one feels after the first cut ... Its deep feelings to deal with & this is just a very comprehensable emotion . It passes with time , & eventualy one re begins a new .
blondebimbobaby​(other male){Lonely }
1 year ago • Apr 18, 2023
You do as I do never get an bdsm relationship to begin with it's a waste of time and it's never really based on love it's based on Kink which means that in a sense it's the same thing as women taking birth control and liking certain dudes only because they're hormones are fluctuating and then when they don't take the pills anymore they actually have a different sense of who's attractive and it's the same way with BDSM the bDSM is kind of like those pills it makes people see things in a different light only while they're in the rush in the high of whatever they're doing and once it's over with then they're feelings start to fade but if you're going to love do it with somebody vanilla and build up into BDSM don't start out with BDSM because then you don't know if the Love is real that's my only coin