Online now
Online now

Avoiding stalking, cyberstalking

SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
1 year ago • Mar 3, 2023

TIMED RESPONSES

HI - Welcome onboard.
You wrote:
[quote=". I don't think he was getting that it was freaking me out and I was very distant with my answers to his questions..... I should of just blocked him.[/quote]
- I think you answered your own problem here....
- Even though this issue may have been generated from your own 'newby' sub/slave naivete,... and perhaps not wanting to offend. ( read - being too nice)
- Also an experienced sub/slave may have:
1/ Ignored the questions, (ghosted him) thereby not 'feeding' his ego, nor making him think you were 'pseudo-interested' by how quickly you responded.
2/ Been blunt and said - Not interested
3/ Update profile to state something like - If I want to interact,... I'll like your profile or mention it in a blog/forum.
Other than that >>> some tips https://www.youtube.com/embed/HAc_KAOrMPo
Steve
2u2
autisticbarbie
1 year ago • Mar 7, 2023
autisticbarbie • Mar 7, 2023
Cyberstalking and just regular ol' stalking is unfortunately par for the course for any woman on the Internet. It's not even a kink site thing. And come to think of it, I've had stalkers from work and so have my friends. I have some background in cybersecurity, so I'll give you tips, but I'm sure other people already have. I've even had guys show up at my school or email my professors. Most of the time, they are harmless, but some are malignant and will try to cause you harm. And some get nuts when you reject them and try to retaliate. There is one guy who has been stalking me for 20 years and I actually kind of like him though at this point, but he mostly just sends me flowers, cash and books in the mail.

I recommend cameras at your house. Lots of em. Also, never go on a date or be out late at night without telling at least one close friend. If at any point you get a weird vibe about a person, don't ignore it. I highly recommend just cutting people off. There are so many guys and potential suitors out there, and your intuition is probably correct. The guys will try to guilt trip you or challenge you sometimes, but they don't have the same safety concerns women do, so you have to be ruthless. Get to know your neighbors. Take a self-defense class. Get pepper spray. Get a gun and learn how to properly use it if that is your thing.

Also, do this stuff (that I don't do. but i've got goons. and a security system in place and a whole strategy):

Avoid showing your face in photos (I do this, lol)
If you have a blog, talking about locations you regularly visit, which subway trains you ride to work, details of any kind should be avoided (total hypocrite because I do this)
Use a burner phone to talk to potential suitors.
Noone needs to know where you live for any reason. That's none of their beeswax.
I don't mess with police because I've developed a different system, but never be afraid to get them involved for any reason. This is your life. And the law takes this seriously.
Use a VPN and a burner email address. and a different name if you want. All of this is fine.
Be careful about showing your license plate or make and model of your car. I've had people call in favors and run my plates before to figure out where I live. Same with IDs and credit cards. Some people will try to take your wallet to get your home address info.

Best of luck to you. Everyone deserves to feel safe.