Online now
Online now

Saggy skin.. can it be sexy?

Gracielou
7 months ago • Sep 13, 2023

Saggy skin.. can it be sexy?

Gracielou • Sep 13, 2023
I’ve recently lost a lot of weight. My stomach, tits and ass are so saggy. I’ve started the process to have surgery… but in the meantime how do I get around this? It doesn’t bother me, I’m still the same submissive, highly sexual person mentally. But physically I’m worried men won’t want me. And I am craving a dom. I know a lot of people say it doesn’t matter, but does it? I feel confident. Are there men out there that won’t care. I have learned how to tie knots to be able to bind myself.. not as fun though. Thoughts??
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2023
Good morning!

How does the inside of you look? It may matter a little initially to some. That is a fact. But you shouldn’t focus on it.

I find that most true men don’t care excessively. Women are women, just as men are men. We age and with age comes body changes. Each new wrinkle or scar brings with it experience and a story. I find my taste in what is beautiful and fascinating shifting with my perspective (call it age) so a younger woman without blemishes or scars may be attractive but they are not the same as a blooming rose. They are just a bud on the bush. Many of us elder gentlemen enjoy a blooming rose who has matured and seen the sun.

A Dominant must first be in control of their own self. If they are so focused that a bit of sagging bothers them, are they really in control of themselves? They are only allowing their eyes to dominate their perception, which means they are slaves to their own perception. And do you want a dominant who isn’t really in control of themselves?

There are plenty of men who won’t care.

And congratulations on losing the weight!
Lady Kat​(dom female)
Lady Kat​(dom female) • Sep 13, 2023
It is natural to feel a little insecure with any changes to your body. Especially one so large as significant weight loss enough to cause loose skin. But speaking from experience, the right person will appreciate your body as it is, and the ones acting like a bit of loose skin is some major turn off? Well I’d say that’s a pretty glaring neon warning sign.
By my own estimations, a woman’s most beautiful attribute is her confidence, and you’ve had enough to come here and ask about this. I wish you the best luck finding a dom worthy of you!
    The most loved post in topic
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
I just had a litte one and I can't stand the scar that was left behind after the c section because my stomach hangs over it. It makes me feel super self consious, BUT at the end of the day I know that it is from the most beautiful child and I absolutely adore them. My body grew something and it's just the reminder that I overcame birth.

You did something amazing for yourself. You set out on a goal and the excess skin is the reminder that you did something amazing for yourself. If someone doesn't like it that isn't you then tell them to piss off. Someone who has the best intentions for you won't be grossed out by it.
Miki
7 months ago • Sep 14, 2023
Miki • Sep 14, 2023
Just remember, what's sexy to some may not be for others... the reverse is just as valid.
Just like not all dudes have the perfect 6-pack abs-- but not all potential mates are into the freakin' Tarzan look.

Oftentimes the "perfect bod" types are not so perfect on the inside because when one has all the "hot" looks -- they find it too easy to try very hard to be good on the inside.
Yuan​(dom female)
Yuan​(dom female) • Sep 14, 2023
Miki wrote:
Just remember, what's sexy to some may not be for others... the reverse is just as valid.
Just like not all dudes have the perfect 6-pack abs-- but not all potential mates are into the freakin' Tarzan look.

Oftentimes the "perfect bod" types are not so perfect on the inside because when one has all the "hot" looks -- they find it too easy to try very hard to be good on the inside.

As Miki stated , physical attractiveness depends on the individual. Some gives it more priority and some less or doesn't.

I think confidence is the most appealing trait of an individual. He/ she might have the the typical sexy figure but if there's no confidence it automatically loses any charm .
And don't worry about it too much, just be patient and you will find someone who's worthy of you.
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • Sep 14, 2023
I guarantee that someone will find your body sexy. The main thing is being confident, and it seems like you already are.
Notely
7 months ago • Sep 17, 2023
Notely • Sep 17, 2023
Thousand through Centry's Body art these some old famous ones that go way back naturally have beautiful flaws , some sag , some marks. Stunning sculpture how you come. When you slip in to that sheer robe what f#cking beauty goddesss is looking right back at you. You decide , You Become how you carry this beauty. You can go naked , Wear things that make you feel good.

https://gyazo.com/6809250b4f3be7ce0f0cb56953bca75f