Online now
Online now

Anal Sex

Sololoquy
6 months ago • Oct 28, 2023

Anal Sex

Sololoquy • Oct 28, 2023
It had been a long time since I last tried this, but I've been exploring it again recently. Both then and now, I find I get some discomfort somewhere around my lower back and abdomen. I spent time building up to it, used plenty of lube, got relaxed and took it slow. Is it something that passes as you get more used to doing it? Or is there anything I could try to make it less uncomfortable?
Miki
6 months ago • Oct 29, 2023
Miki • Oct 29, 2023
I was so into that when I played around. I even found it more pleasurable than vaginal sex. But you are right, it takes some getting used to at first and one has to take it slow, be well stretched and either have a knowledgeable partner OR be knowledgeable about the uses and limitations of various ass toys.

I always found that a good hour or so least wearing a decent size anal plug was a big help.

But my back or gut never bothered me. Maybe it is something that affects some more than others. Either that or you're not quite going about it correctly, although you indicate you used to take it back there.

I don't know how or why this happened, but perhaps another will chime in who has either experienced this or knows more than I do about it.

One last thing, I took it back there a lot because it felt so good and of course was degrading and humiliating to be manhandled into position and penetrated, but one must always bear in mind that, after a time, too many knocks on the back door combined with advancing age means cutting back and then stopping this.

....or else one day Father Time will pork you up the ass one last time and you'll end up crapping your Depends when you so much as cough and of course don't even think about watching any comedy shows or performances. You'll shit and fart all the way to the crapper.

That wouldn't be fun at all.

I'll be 39 next month and I already decided once I get past 40 or 41 , though I am celibate right now, in the future, taking it in the ass will find its way onto the Limits list as in "Do Not Enter"
    The most loved post in topic