Online now
Online now

"Why are Dommes so Rude?!"

Miki
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
Because a girl like me needs to be owned.
boundforlove​(sub male)
boundforlove​(sub male) • Nov 8, 2023
Mistress Kassandra wrote:
boundforlove wrote:
Mistress Kassandra wrote:
Why are subs so needy?

How about you read your own profile and then you can tell us who is "needy"? It reads like someone who takes and takes but never gives. Classic projection.

Classic reality on my part. Not projecting anything. You may want to try understanding what the word "needy" means

You need to get off your high horse and eat some humility. Unless you're saying all subs are in poverty, which is a hilarious thought, you've done nothing but prove your inability to understand the English language. I opened a couple dictionaries just for you, Kassandra -- I know, how kind of me -- and yet I didn't find a description you did not fit.

Needy:
Webster's: "marked by want of affection, attention, or emotional support"
Collins: "having or showing a need for affection, emotional support, etc."
Britannica: "needing a lot of attention, affection, or emotional support"

WOAH, this fits you to a tee, and it's almost like you're asking for a lot of attention on your profile that looks like a job listing! Isn't it crazy how you projected your inability to understand the English language onto me when you're the one who can't understand it? It's almost like you throw shit because you think no one will call you out on it. How about you pick up a book instead of asking someone to read it for you sometime and get back to me. Actually don't -- I don't care.
Miki

k

Miki • Nov 8, 2023
miss post