Online now
Online now

CNC (Consensual Non-Consent)

TexasGoodGirl​(sub female){TX Alpha's}
4 months ago • Dec 11, 2023

CNC (Consensual Non-Consent)

Hello Everyone!

There are probably a hundred different types of CNC scenarios which are as unique as the individuls involved..... ALL require very high levels of trust, safety, consent, and discussions before engaging in them..........

That being said, I am curious about which types of CNC are the most enjoyable to everyone and why.

Would you please share your favorite/best experiences?

Thank you!
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2023
It’s a trap admit nothing. Nice try officer
    The most loved post in topic
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2023
I enjoy running the blood. I enjoy running in the trees and the woods. I find great pleasure in the chase through nature, capturing and tumbling in the leaves and the wrestle and struggle for Dominance. The grins and the struggle until we’re both breathing hard and slowly, my fingers wind their way to pinching and fingering until she relinquishes to her inner desires and we fuck like animals.

That is a constant and a favorite.

All the best!
LL
Miki
4 months ago • Dec 12, 2023
Miki • Dec 12, 2023
CNC to me was simply letting a guy (rarely, a woman) know they can play rough, chase me around, yank my clothes off and take their pleasure... "simulated rape" is a term some use in some rough pay scenarios---- all the while letting them know it is consented and no legal ramifications will result.

But that still is a sticky wicket for the sticky dick set in that they still have to wondfer if the submitting partner abruptly changes their mind and turns on them... How far is the point of no return wherein the top can assert properly that the act(s) were consensually engaged in.

It's still can be problematic: One high profile example, ex Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer was suspended for 194 games and is no longer on that team because he engaged in rough sex with a woman who later filed a complaint of sexual assault and beating her. He asserted it was consensual, she said it was not. He filed a countersuit to that effect. Good ol' "He said / she said".

In the end they settled the case last October. They withrdrew their respective cases "with prejudice" meaning Game Over for non-Wapner aficionados--
Neither party paid anything to the other although she gets a $300K insurance payout.

Was it, was it not CNC? Did the guy go too far? We'll never really know but it is a high profile example of how consent is a slippery slope and one had best really know the other over a reasonable period of time before getting into that kind of shit.

When I was active I consented to such and it turned out as I liked it, but the guy still found himself wondering if I'd turn into scum and file a complaint. It took time to convince him I do not do that kind of chicken shit. However it bears re-emphasizing, NO BDSM D/s Master/slave "contracts" are worth the toilet paper they should be written on. It's all on the honor system.

Know thy partner well.