Online now
Online now

Clitoral Suckers? Blowers?

ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024

Clitoral Suckers? Blowers?

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 24, 2024
I enjoy buying toys for my lovers which they always receive in the original packaging. To me this is the only way that makes sense.
I will always buy her a toy of her choice and one that I pick out . I will also buy one to keep at my house for her when she stays over.
If the lover changes, the old toys at my place are disected to remove the batteries and trashed.
Most of these products have been very durable and make it thru the life of the relationship without problem.
The exception to that rule is the clitoral sucker / blower. Honestly I don't think I've gotton four months of once a week service out of any of these products.
For the ladies: have you acquired a durable clitoral sucking device? If so what is the brand name and who is your favorite adult toy supplier?
Thanks ...G
Cognizant​(sadist male)
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Jan 24, 2024
I opted for two alternatives. One being a cosmetic pore sucker, they look almost exactly like a clit sucker but are often much less expense.

The one I like best and use is the manual suction cup set with hand pump. No these aren't a masturbating toy. I can suck the clit into these anywhere from barely sucked in, to being painfully sucked in. Then after being left on for a period of time - the sucked in clit becomes very sensitive. Works great on Nipples too! Also came with some larger cups to use for cupping - and could buy a pussy pump attachment.

https://lapump.com/product/female-pumping-package/ This one will suck her clit off before it would break - they do make less expensive versions
Baby Doll US
3 months ago • Jan 25, 2024
Baby Doll US • Jan 25, 2024
The Womanizer is amazing and has a 5 year warranty. womanizer.com. You'll be the most popular guy on the block!
    The most loved post in topic
CherryDrop​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 27, 2024
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2024
My got to is the rose toy, despite it being from temu it came with a charger, brand flyer, and care instructions in proper packaging. All of my toys are from there because I'm cheap and too shy to actually buy in person- as long as you study the reviews you can't really go wrong.
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 27, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 27, 2024
I know exactly which one you mean... It is #1 in sales on Amazon icon_smile.gif