Online now
Online now

Unsure how I feel

SwitcherMe​(switch female)
4 weeks ago • Apr 3, 2024
Miki wrote:
Of course this guy regaling you of past playtimes can be "normal" for him, but it is also normal to consider some of that TMI. And I do not see it as "insecurity" rather just not wanting to hear about shit that happened before, with someone else.

Building relationships and/or dynamics is about looking forward. The only rear-view crap would pertain to past experiences one found to be unsavory, to say the least for the purposes of establishng any limits one might want to set forth.

But communication being key, tell the dude that you're not interested in all that yesteryear shit and "let's just focus on what we want to build... or not."

And of course there's what they call "sub drop" and some even bring up "dom drop" Having never been a "real" sub I never experienced that, but I have read enough about it to be able to say "It will pass".

But when "cuddling" or whatever afterwards and the guy wants to pound his optionally hairy chest over past "conquests", even though you communicated that it's TMI, what's left is to tell him to put it in a sock.

(I know the expression goes "put a sock in it" but I never got that. Makes more sense to me in regards to boastful boys to tell him to go fuck a sock.)

Personally I make it known that he can go fuck a duck.

As always: "But That's Just Me"

Hey Miki,
I appreciate the validation of my feelings towards that. I have heard of sub drop before but never experienced it as i usually dom rather than sub, and dont usually sub so well haha.

The conversation we had was less pounding the chest, and more a case of trying to explain a certain aspect of kink, although I understand where you're coming from.

We did discuss the whole situation last night when we were home, and she was very apologetic about it, and told me to tell her to put a sock in it if she says anything again like that. I know that wont happen with us again so thats what matters. Our communication is very very good, and always has been. I think i withdrew somewhat and needed to understand how i felt before having the conversation.

All opinions and thoughts are appreciated! Thank you to everyone who replied, and that messaged me 🫶

Now thats sorted I can get into finding out more of the fun ideas for scenes etc that are out there! Haha.