Online now
Online now

Butt Plugs and Anal Play

SageFlame​(sub female)
4 weeks ago • May 17, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 17, 2024
I read the book The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women long before I knew anything about BDSM. You have some good advice here but a comprehensive book is nice to have on hand. It covers stages of readiness and how to become attuned with your own body in amore intimately way. We are not all put together the same way and what works well for one may not be agreeable to others.

#1 Have Fun!!
JenX​(sub female)
JenX​(sub female) • May 17, 2024
Personally, I'd start with the smallest silicone butt beads you can find and silicone friendly lube that is designed for anal. Anal lube has a thicker viscosity and last longer than vaginal lube. I'd also recommend starting with self play, because you'll be more relaxed and less self-conscious as you take those first steps into your back door. Butt beads are great for beginners because the sphincter only widens for a moment and rest on a narrow silicone "thread."

Step 1. Get your gear together. You'll need a towel for under your bottom, warm wet wash cloth, butt beads, and lube.
Step 2. Lube your beads, your anus, and briefly insert a lubed finger tip into your sphincter.
Step 3. Proceed to masturbate in your favorite fashion until you are half way home.
Step 4. Insert one bead in your back door while fingering or ringing your "door bell". You want to push out like you're voiding, while pressing the bead inwards. Breath. Focus on your "door bell" a sec, and now insert another bead. Repeat with remaining beads or keep ringing your "door bell" until you finish.
Step 5. Remove beads. Now, beginners may wish to finish, then remove beads. The real treat with butt beads is practicing until you can remove the beads WHILE you finish!
Step 6. Bliss
Step 7. Clean up. Remember, anything the beads bring out with them is water soluble. Cleanse beads with soap and thoroughly rinse.

Hope this helps give you another idea.

Note: Its always been my practice to not allow anything that's been thru my backdoor into my front door to prevent infections.
The Revelator​(dom male)
The Revelator​(dom male) • May 17, 2024
Very well said and I have always found that when you're with a partner, copious amounts of foreplay prior to copious amounts of lube to be a winning combination.
Miki
4 weeks ago • May 18, 2024
Miki • May 18, 2024
..... Half a can of Crisco works in a pinch...

(Of course not, but the topic of water base vs oil base is already covered in earlier posts so I'll not repeat all that.)
Nuts Milk
3 weeks ago • May 20, 2024
Nuts Milk • May 20, 2024
Aquarius Dom wrote:
Patience patience oh and patience!
It’s designed as an exit so please ensure you are clean as possible ! Yes there may “residuals” lurking but if that occurs just laugh it off! Humour goes a long way to helping avoid embarrassment! Things happen get over it! Wet wipes deal with it quickly and have a nappy sack ready for disposal !
But on saying all of that the anus has three chambers the last one is pretty clear after a good evacuation earlier In the day.
As everyone has already said lots n lots of lube, remember Anal foreplay is just as important in relaxing and preparing as any other part of of the body ! Touching it kissing it and fingering it all help arousal and entry, after all you wouldn’t try and drive your car into the garage with the door closed!!

You just said "the anus has three chambers the last one is pretty clear..."
Can you expand the idea? Do you refer the three parts of the colon (ascending, transversal and descending)? Or the rectum itself ? (which people know it is single-chambered)...