Online now
Online now

Question

Garv​(dom male)
3 months ago • May 16, 2024
Garv​(dom male) • May 16, 2024
I'm not going to judge what another persons want or needs are. The "Professionals" have such a bad reputation due to scams and exploitation, I hesitate to defend them.
That being said.
The professional sex worker, like any other business, wants a happy client, repeat business, word of mouth (almost a pun) advertising. Due to the dangers involved, I don't know if pursuing this is worth the risk. Unless you know the person, that may be a different situation.
farashacaveluv
3 months ago • May 28, 2024

Re: Question

farashacaveluv • May 28, 2024
I only have the one dom. I'm not looking for other partners to do this kind of play with. He is the exception, and we are in an open relationship, so somewhat partnered.

[quote="MissBonnie"]
MissBonnie wrote:
farashacaveluv wrote:
we pretended I was a sex worker and he would send me some money via one of the apps.

Just legally (not judgmentally a little role play never hurt anyone) I would be careful on how you word this on the apps you use as solicitation in some countries or states can be illegal or even criminal....they don't know your role playing and it is often hard to prove you are. I have heard of people putting "for sex" in notes area of banking apps as a joke, when transferring money and it being "legally" questioned.

and yes its an idiot I know personally who may or may not be one of my offspring LOL Nothing came of it "legally" but he was warned to keep his jokes out of banking and if it happens again it would be reported.[/quot
farashacaveluv
I was just having a bit of fun play with a play partner/dom I have an open relationship with. All in good fun with a trusted person.  
Garv wrote:
I'm not going to judge what another persons want or needs are. The "Professionals" have such a bad reputation due to scams and exploitation, I hesitate to defend them.
That being said.
The professional sex worker, like any other business, wants a happy client, repeat business, word of mouth (almost a pun) advertising. Due to the dangers involved, I don't know if pursuing this is worth the risk. Unless you know the person, that may be a different situation.
farashacaveluv
It was fun and enjoyable for my dom/play partner and I yes. We've been seeing eachother in some capacity for about a year and a half. So a very trusted person.
Aquarius Dom wrote:
Certainly good fun, but did it make you feel different ? Did it actually turn you on ?