Online now
Online now

Helpp

ShyBBWkisses
1 month ago • Jul 27, 2024

Helpp

ShyBBWkisses • Jul 27, 2024
I've been on here for months, and I've always known I'm bisexual but now I am willing to start exploring those fellings, best way to get myself out there?
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2024
For one thing there's plenty of same gender dating apps out there, but I doubt they're any better than OK cupid.

So k ow your community. A basic Google search of stuff close to you should show anything within an hr drive and if that's still a fail there's always the last ditch effort of having a profile on the absolutely worst site known to the bdsm community.
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 27, 2024
... yeah, tread lightly on Fet. Really good if you're only looking to hook-up, and they do show listings for "events" in BDSM-friendly cities and towns, but otherwise, places like that or even in here are great for what I want-- forum threads and conversation on Messaging or, for the Premium folks, Bond, but even posting something on "Seeking" (which replaced Personals some time ago), it's a crap-shoot figuratively and sometimes literally.

But for deeper or more meaningful potential partners, go with what the Talon guy wrote above.

For me, in here, the only "tough" part is, even after all this time, there's always the occasional dude who skims my profile and misses "Not Looking" at the top.
Even though you are looking to meet other women, and post that fact, there will still be uncounted oxen who will miss that and blow up your Inbox anyway if you post a profile-with-pic.

----------------------------------------

Best of luck!!