Online now
Online now

Why do some submissives enjoy a rough and sloppy facefuck?

Sweet Minx​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 weeks ago • Sep 27, 2024
Queer Lovemaking wrote:
I submit in a re-enactment and subsequent release of shame.

I give away something that was taken from me and in doing so I reclaim it.

Isn't that what this whole multi-billion dollar business is about?

Has anyone else in the world ever noticed that BDSM players tend to be of the bourgeoisie?

Raise your hand if you dabble in the lifestyle out of an excess of privilege and boredom.

It makes sense. Kinko gear is bleeding expensive.

Ummm nope. Not dabbling or bored or any of that. It's okay if that's your thing, just make it clear that this isn't serious for you maybe...
Miki​(masochist female)
2 weeks ago • Sep 27, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Sep 27, 2024
@Queer Lovemaking-- Due respect, but that's a bit of an over-generalization regarding "BDSM Players". And not all "kinko gear" is all that expensive. It depends on how far one wants to go, as in setting up a well-equipped home dungeon or for those without capacious basements a "dungeon room". Rigging and all that can be expensive, but my point is not all who are into this need or want high-end shit like that.

When I was active, I especially enjoyed suspension play (not all the time and never a "condition" for consenting to be a "subject") but few, if any playmates I knew were inclined to punch holes in their ceilings to accomodate a hook or ring for attaching wrist (or foot) rings to. So being bound to bedposts was more than good enough, same for a makeshift whipping post or various other things those I was a subject for knew I was especially into.

----------------------------------------

So... Definitely not as far as I was able to see, "BDSM Players" are not all bourgeoisie. And don't a lot of things that are enjoyable have multi-billion dollar (or multi-million) businesses attached to it? Setting kink and sex and all that aside, consider amusement parks... The Disney Empire... Hollywood or The Cinema / streaming.. The list goes on.

---------------------------------------

I guess I'm just sounding off, so to speak, because "bourgeoisie" is such a shitty word for (as-defined) middle / working class. What you posted doesn't apply to me, but that's strictly my opinion.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Sep 27, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2024
Queer Lovemaking wrote:
Has anyone else in the world ever noticed that BDSM players tend to be of the bourgeoisie?

Raise your hand if you dabble in the lifestyle out of an excess of privilege and boredom.

It makes sense. Kinko gear is bleeding expensive.

Interesting perspective or perhaps just experience. Perhaps players are. I'd tend to believe those who feel it is an inherent part of who they are probably don't consider themselves players, so perhaps that's the distinction. Many (some who have added their thoughts above) consider "the lifestyle" part of who they are, not just a game or sometime to while away their bored hours.

You may be correct that some who fall into the category of BDSM players are simply bored and filling in the gaps. While others who consider BDSM instrumental in their physical and mental well-being are in it for the lifestyle and all it entails. Maybe this deserves it's own forum post.
HayleyE​(sub female)
1 day ago • Oct 16, 2024
HayleyE​(sub female) • Oct 16, 2024
For me I enjoy pleasing him, if he wants to fuck my face I take it as a compliment. Personally I’m not super into the roughness but I’m not afraid to get my face all messy!

I guess it’s fun to fool around and I enjoy making him feel good