Online now
Online now

Male anal play while being switch

Alwaysmine69​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018

Male anal play while being switch

I have done much research on FEMDOM and I noticed that one of the things that popped out at me was the use of anal stimulation on the male partner. I have been exploring what I like and what i don't with my boyfriend as we have decided to be a switch couple. I love the control I have over him when I have him caged and when i make him do things. it exciting. I also like teasing him and making him beg. During one of our play dates, i decided to experiment with sticking a finger up his butt and seeing how he liked it, with his consent of course. To my surprise, he enjoyed this new sensation, but in the back of my mind I worry that he might like it more than anything else. Its not that i don't want to make him happy and make him feel good, but it is something that has come to my mind. What are your thoughts about anal play for him, experiences, and if he enjoys more than anything should I be concerned about our roles? Im just a newbie trying to seek opinions and comfort...
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
5 years ago • Jun 28, 2018
If it is something that he enjoys, why not let him explore it in your switch relationship? Daddy and I are a switch couple and i have NO problem doing all the wrong and dirty things with him. i'm happy to throw a strap on on and give him a piece, or a plug in his ass or vibrator, you get the point. It is amazing to have a beautiful, strong, powerful well built man being fucked by me , me controlling him and me giving him pleasure while getting off myself. There are so many nerves there that it's amazing when you are able to feel different sensations that trigger something. If you have only just begun with anal play, why would you think he enjoys it the most? Its a new experience and a new feeling that makes it delightful and erotic. What you could do though is ask him if that is what he enjoys the most. In kink we tend to let out our darkest secrets because we feel safe. Communication is key here, especially since you are both new in your "switch" coupling. icon_smile.gif I wish you the best of luck as you explore and entertain your kinks. I have some great toys that Sir like if you end up wanting to find something different or to add in to your routine. Feel free to drop a message. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Antoniii​(switch male)
5 years ago • Nov 3, 2018
Antoniii​(switch male) • Nov 3, 2018
I'm currently curious about anal play it's hard to find someone who is understanding and also would like to try these things I'm not limited to only anal play I just don't remember it myself if my partner wasn't comfortable and I wouldn't push it but if she likes it then I will be willing to push it as far as she is because at the end of the day it takes a certain level of comfort to try these things and comfort relates to trust
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
5 years ago • Nov 3, 2018
Remembering that anal penetration and anal stimulation are not necessarily the same thing might help you both enjoy this more.

P-spot stimulation is a wonderful sensation that can’t really be experienced any other way and is completely different from having a good stretching and filling.

For me the most difficult bit of bum play is the potential messiness so it’s important to be super-clean before you start and maybe put condoms on your insertables.

You’ve not mentioned whether or not you enjoy receiving anal stimulation yourself?
Antoniii​(switch male)
5 years ago • Nov 4, 2018
Antoniii​(switch male) • Nov 4, 2018
I would love to be a recipient of course and I guess you're right about a being a difference I guess I'm willing to experience them all and I guess I'm looking forward to that day whenever it is I would love for that to be a part of my daily routine for my future mistress