Online now
Online now

Nice bark... Where's the bite!?

KittySunflower​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 26, 2018

Nice bark... Where's the bite!?

Text... Phone... Video...

Is it just me or do others deal with this...

Sir/Dom/Master - sends typical message
Sub/Other - sends reply

Things start to spark messages turn from getting to know each other to erotic sensation running through you.

Pic exchange-- daaang. nice!! we look good.. yay!!!

Next....

Play via text is amazing so we progress and next I wonder... Hmmmm.... How do you sound? Cause I like a nice confident voice that can take over my mind and body.
--
Phone call takes place or maybe video... anyway - voice is nice.. good conversation. Flirty, whitty, funny... but is your bark as good as your bite?

Uuuggghhhh ? disappointment -- sad face -- all those text all those messages were just that, a good read that got me off.

I'm a sensitive person and can cum with any type of stimulation but you have to make it happen not me. With the right Dom I shouldn't even have to touch myself.

Is it that people have played online for so long they don't know how to play outside of email or text? How can I ever meet you irl?
Conversation is good but when it's time where's the Dom. Don't hide behind the curtain of text/email learn to be a real Dom please. -- or maybe this is just my experience.