Online now
Online now

Taboo origins?

Miki​(masochist female)
1 month ago • Jun 3, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 3, 2024
You are limiting your resposive audience

and since you blocked me sight unseen you block more replies.

My besty guess.. Go away. Only adults allowed here
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki wrote:

My best guess.. Go away.

Only adults allowed here
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki wrote:
Miki wrote:

My best guess.. Go away.

Only adults allowed here

speaks to who you
are
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 3, 2024
Ah, I see this quite a bit in my line of things.

A domineering mother thinks that they "made their child submissive.", when in reality it could just be another tendril for a judgmental, domineering parent to heap shame, guilt and whatever other toxic crap on to their child.

OP, you are what you are, and a complex blend of things have brought you to this point. Neurodivergence, regardless of contact/upbringing with a biological parent, can skew us towards kink or affinity for BDSM. I see you are transgender, and there is an overlap there, as well, with that. You might also just like it! All things are valid and okay.

As I've always told my subs in these circumstances, there is a gulf of difference between being domineering and dominant. You can enjoy being in a HEALTHY submissive relationship with a consensual partner as an adult, and that doesn't have to have anything to do with your mom, your dad, or that weird clown you saw on TV that time.

Your mother is repulsed by what you're into, and those are HER feelings. She needs to disentangle herself from YOU. You are your OWN person. Your body is yours, your sexuality is yours, how you enjoy yourself, how you express yourself in these arenas, those are solely YOURS. You do not owe her an explanation.

The fact that she sees herself as your "original" Domme is extraordinarily alarming and tells me there are poor boundaries in place; it is time to erect them. You deserve safety and personhood. I'm proud of you for seeing how fucked up all this is and rejecting it. Tell her no, tell her you won't discuss it, and find outside support to grow with on this journey. If she's interested in exploring this for herself she can do it with appropriate **peers**, not her child.