Online now
Online now

When Is It A Good Idea To Be Under Protection

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jul 7, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 7, 2024
House Talion wrote:
When you're new or unsure of the right reactions to make. Good to have an experienced mind working in your favor even if not as your partner

Meh, someone elses opinion of what is good or works doesnt mean it's right for you. And there's a shit ton of fake Doms out there trying to manipulate subs.

I think its better to research, read, blog, write questions, ask opinions of both subs and Doms and then make a conclusion.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 9, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 9, 2024
@sweet escape
Protection isn't a guarantee, neither is posting on your profile that you're taken and monogamous or not interested in men. Ubber doms happen regaurdless
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 9, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2024
House Talion wrote:
@sweet escape
Protection isn't a guarantee, neither is posting on your profile that you're taken and monogamous or not interested in men. Ubber doms happen regaurdless

Seems safer to rely on yourself than a stranger though. I had offers of "protection". One of the main things I came across when researching this was a protector shouldn't be a play partner or sexual with you in any way. Blurred lines etc. Also that if a Dom is offering his services as protector or being pushy about it that it's most likely insincere. After a couple months here, I felt mostly safe enough to vet my own partners and figure out the red flags. Plus my amazing sub group gives great unbiased advice too.
CruelPuppetMaster​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 26, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
OK ok ok ok....
subbies can be protectors (mentors) of other subbies as well and Domly Dom/mes.

I have always encouraged subs - mine and others - to form relationships with other subs. I've even created subs only online chat rooms, so they can interact without Doms looking over their shoulder. In the post above, Sweet Escape mentions how valuable her sub group is.

There are several reasons, and of course the first is safety. Experienced friends can alert you to red flags that you might miss, be your "safe call," etc. But I also encourage it for reasons of practical advice and emotional support, especially when a submissive is new.

CPM
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2024
CruelPuppetMaster wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
OK ok ok ok....
subbies can be protectors (mentors) of other subbies as well and Domly Dom/mes.

I have always encouraged subs - mine and others - to form relationships with other subs. I've even created subs only online chat rooms, so they can interact without Doms looking over their shoulder. In the post above, Sweet Escape mentions how valuable her sub group is.

There are several reasons, and of course the first is safety. Experienced friends can alert you to red flags that you might miss, be your "safe call," etc. But I also encourage it for reasons of practical advice and emotional support, especially when a submissive is new.

CPM

You so eloquently summed up everything my group is. Thank you for someone finally understanding:)
Sweet Escape wrote:
You so eloquently summed up everything my group is. Thank you for someone finally understanding:)

My slave was a moderator on a group like that at the now defunct site TheSafewordsClub. I've seen first hand how beneficial it can be.

CPM
House Talion wrote:
When you're new or unsure of the right reactions to make. Good to have an experienced mind working in your favor even if not as your partner

A combination of safety chaperone and technical advisor.
CPM