Online now
Online now

Tattoos

Bunnie
1 month ago • Aug 14, 2024
Bunnie • Aug 14, 2024
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
I don’t know what her pain tolerance is like but I personally want to have Daddy’s initials tattooed on the inside of my lower lip.

Ooh, I love this!
Bunnie
1 month ago • Aug 14, 2024
Bunnie • Aug 14, 2024
Infinity symbol (♾️) is an obvious one, or the Yin/Yang (☯️), Ourobora (the serpent eating its tail) is another. The Triskelion is yet another one (often seen used in BDSM- but it has many more meanings behind it). Don’t be scared to get something that seems cliché, if it feels right. You can still tweak them to your liking… my sister got the yin/yang but done as fish, which has both symbolism and significance to her.

Seems like a great opportunity to look into symbols and their meanings to find something that sits just right for what you’re hoping to achieve icon_smile.gif
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
1 month ago • Aug 15, 2024

Re: Tattoos

[After a long search for a sub female on this site and others I finally found her and is someone I have known for many years but didn't realise that she was into the lifestyle and wow is she !! Since that meeting things have been amazing and she is devoted to me. So as a token of her affection I want her to have a tattoo to seal our connection. It must be small and not too obvious but would mean everything to us. Any suggestions would be welcome. Many thanks.[/quote]

I have two tattoos (with plans for more). None are related to BDSM or a symbol of a dynamic. However, I would definitely do it if I see a long term partnership with that person. And it would be a symbol of the dynamic or something that was special to the both of us. But it wouldn't be someones name.

At the end of the day we're all adults and it's an adult decision. Just take time and think about it. AND please do your homework on the tattoo artist. Really research them.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
1 month ago • Aug 17, 2024
There’s a thing where it’s like a “curse” to tattoo your S/Os name on you. Which I completely abide to since I’m superstitious.

I would probably get a tattoo of something that represents my Daddy once we’ve reached year 5. 💀
Then I’d know we really are 4lifers!

I was thinking about tattooing a bite mark or a symbol of some sort.