Online now
Online now

Finding an IRL BDSM community near West Virginia.

labyrinth​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 4, 2018

Finding an IRL BDSM community near West Virginia.

labyrinth​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2018
Hello, ive been scouring the internet through dead links and pages for a while now, as well as visiting adult stores looking for leads to no avail. If anyone had any tips on finding a community or if anyone knows about an accepting community please let me know. Ive always liked BDSM but im new to this aspect of it. New to online as well so i hope i posted this in the right place.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Nov 4, 2018
Bunnie • Nov 4, 2018
Hi @ labyrinth, welcome, nice to meet you icon_smile.gif
There are many different opinions around how to go about things. What I have found works for me is a combination. I like FetLife as a way of interacting with my local bdsm community, and for finding events and skillshares to go to. I love The Cage for chatting with awesome people and learning from and developing friendships with people all around the world. I recently joined another site called Alt, which seems to have quite a lovely community as well. I’m not quite sure how other people use these sites... but that’s kind of what works for me so far. Hope that helps icon_smile.gif

*I’m unsure, and apologise if I’m not supposed to name other sites*
    The most loved post in topic
labyrinth​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 8, 2018
labyrinth​(dom male) • Nov 8, 2018
Thank you very much for the recommendations! I've seen some local events listed at reasonable distances, so all i have to do now is find the time and courage to leave my comfort zone haha. I hope the majority of the people i interact with in the future as a helpful and kind.