Online now
Online now

CFNM

sam fellow​(other male)
5 years ago • Jan 20, 2019
sam fellow​(other male) • Jan 20, 2019
Its absolutely right place to discuss. I also love to get nude in front of clothed females, the ladies should take the dom role , They can tie us naked, they can play with our body, humiliate us and just all the party stuff
sam fellow​(other male)
MstressWhipplash wrote:
My favourite settings for CFnn are:

1. Womens' Tea Society (all Dominant Women, submissive or Switch or slave men all naked serving pots of tea, trays of food while us Dominant Women sit about chatting and laughing.
Later those who wish to go and play in the Dungeon while others sit having bar drinks while laughing at the naked men, taking a favourite few to amuse further.

2. Human Pony and Trainer: men pony's naked except for butt plugs shoes and harness spending time as Ponys' racing and other activities, later a nosebag time.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am

Excellent party .. add CHASTITY DEVICE for sub male
sam fellow​(other male)
MzLeatherClad wrote:
I love CFnm and everything to do with it. Both my current boys serve naked around my home just in chastity device and collar. I however tease and torment them as much as possible icon_smile.gif

I also organise CFNM events for our area, we often have up to 10 ladies and similar number of subs attending I have to limit the subs to prevent over subscribing.some are D/s couples and other are single Dommes. We are on our 3rd event in a march this year.

Great / How can I join your party as a naked sub ?
sam fellow​(other male)
@Subbon . There is NO harm in getting nude in front of many clothed ladies. I (and almost all of us) have been experimenting this from the very 1st day of my life, the day when I was born NAKED,, I was surrounded by clothed females including the lady doc, nurses ,, my family women like sisters and aunts . ( also my mum , she was obviously wearing a short hospital gown with NO panties and her legs apart . Lol )
ambicurious
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019

CSNM

ambicurious • Jan 21, 2019
Villanelle wrote:
One of my fav things...love a CFNM party!

I've heard the term. It was never explained to me, but It sounded to me like a party for domme women who humiliate naked, submissive males. Being naked in the presence of clothed people is embarrassing by its nature. Who hasn't had that dream where they are at school wearing only their underwear?

If it were a sex party, the women would not be clothed, not for long. So this must be a party with dominant women and submissive men who enjoy the embarrassment. Perhaps the women find ways to amp up their discomfort.

Yeah, it could be very much fun.
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
sam fellow wrote:
MzLeatherClad wrote:
I love CFnm and everything to do with it. Both my current boys serve naked around my home just in chastity device and collar. I however tease and torment them as much as possible icon_smile.gif

I also organise CFNM events for our area, we often have up to 10 ladies and similar number of subs attending I have to limit the subs to prevent over subscribing.some are D/s couples and other are single Dommes. We are on our 3rd event in a march this year.

Great / How can I join your party as a naked sub ?

Come to the UK
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019

Re: CSNM

ambicurious wrote:
Villanelle wrote:
One of my fav things...love a CFNM party!

I've heard the term. It was never explained to me, but It sounded to me like a party for domme women who humiliate naked, submissive males. Being naked in the presence of clothed people is embarrassing by its nature. Who hasn't had that dream where they are at school wearing only their underwear?

If it were a sex party, the women would not be clothed, not for long. So this must be a party with dominant women and submissive men who enjoy the embarrassment. Perhaps the women find ways to amp up their discomfort.

Yeah, it could be very much fun.

In the CFnm play party's I organised we expected the naked men had erect peni then played hoopla with their pertrusions, and the last man standing got a prize. Ha Ha Ha such a fun packed evening. Particularly for one Owned slave who had been in chastity for a week and was unlocked for the night. Amusingly he won the prize.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
alex1940​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019

When is the next party and we're sub alex1940

alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 24, 2019
Dark Fox wrote:
CFNM = Clothed Female, Naked Male, right?
Szady​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
Szady​(dom male) • Jan 24, 2019
I think for me it’s more of a clothed Dom/me naked sub. Just my opinion, though.