Domrook69
5 years ago • Jan 26, 2019

Starting new adventure

Domrook69 • Jan 26, 2019
Biting and choking in the bedroom giving nd reciving
Miki
5 years ago • Jan 26, 2019
Miki • Jan 26, 2019
I dunno. I was never big on the "Official BDSM Handbook" so to speak.

I'd say if this is the direction you want to go in, set your limitations and then go with the flow. see what comes along. if it feels good do it. If it doesn't toast your marshmallows than skip it forevermore.

IMHO there is no real need to be "official" about it. I know, I get it, for some this lifestyle takes on a life of its own and that's jake with me, but personally, and this may apply to a small handful of kinky twisters but it's not a way of life for me, just a big component of my sexuality
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jan 27, 2019
Bunnie • Jan 27, 2019
Hi @ Domrook69,

I agree with @ MasterBear... these are all questions you will need to begin asking yourself. Something I have come to learn to be one of the most important aspects of bdsm is “know thyself.” The only way you can learn to clearly communicate what you want and need, is if you clearly know these things within yourself. That’s where I would suggest beginning. Reading as much as you can, and talking with others (both “D” and “s” types) can help, because it can prompt us to think of, and question things about ourselves we may otherwise not.

Welcome to the community, and best of luck to you both icon_biggrin.gif