Online now
Online now

Daddy’s Expectations

Ant and kitty
4 years ago • May 19, 2019

Daddy’s Expectations

Ant and kitty • May 19, 2019
Hello,

I’ve been tasked with coming up with a list of Expectations for Daddy. If any Daddy’s, or little out there would like to help share any ideas for what they think is expected or should be expected of a Daddy I would greatly appreciate the input. Littles these could be things you want your Daddy to be expected to do.

Thank you for the help icon_smile.gif
lil kitten xo​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 20, 2019
lil kitten xo​(sub female) • May 20, 2019
Not sure if this is much help. And it important to note all relationships ddlg/vanilla vary.
I expect for their to be no hypocrisy (he shouldn't tell me to drink plenty of fluids for my health, but him drink non.. etc etc)
I expect communication (if their is an issue ddlg/life wise it needs to be discussed)
I expect honesty (in all my relationships)
I expect trust (in all my relationships)
I expect some form of consistency (don't say it's okay one day and it's not the next, this can get confusing)
Hope these things help
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 20, 2019
Reliability- do what you say your going to.

Leadership - a general direction for the household

But here is the biggest and quite frankly, in my way of thinking, one of the most important.

Support, encourage, and be enthusiastic about you in all endeavors that help you grow. Especially those outside of your relationship and dynamic.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 20, 2019
Hi @ slutty kitty,

Great question. Of course your needs will differ from mine, however, the things I’ve come to learn that are very important for me are to feel safe, to feel heard, to feel useful, to feel like I’m being pleasing, to feel like I’m growing.

So the characteristics that would match that within a Daddy would be someone who creates a safe, non-judgemental space for me to be myself and to be able to share whatever feelings or emotions show up. Someone who listens and hears what it is that I’m saying or trying to say... or helps me to work out what I’m trying to say, when I struggle to articulate or pinpoint it.
My value comes from having purpose, so I would need to be given tasks or duties to feel like I’m making his life better or easier. Someone who gives me structure, consistency and boundaries, yet enough freedom within those boundaries to be myself. Someone who values growth and learning in all aspects.

Probably the biggest expectation I have, no matter the title one uses, is that they have mastered themselves, or are working towards doing so.

Hope this helps in some way icon_biggrin.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 20, 2019
*something I would like to add, is to point out that I didn’t really use the term “expectations.” I think that can be a slippery slope of a word, because having expectations can also be a way of still trying to maintain control eg. “My Dom “should” meet xyz.”

I believe it’s important to recognise what you need, however, I also believe it’s important to try to avoid having expectations of how things “should” be.
1crazygirl​(sub female)
1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 20, 2019
Hhhhiiiiii my top of list expectations for a Daddydom would be:
1... Communication. However and whenever the 2 of Y/y are going to communicate make sure it's discussed, worked out & agreed upon.
2... Honesty. To be honest at all times on both sides.
3... Communication when things are going great and not so great on both sides between you or outside of yourselves if it's starting to effect your dynamics.
4... Never say Bye... unless it is goodbye for good.
5... Let's make sure we enjoy each other and have fun.
1crazygirl/1cg