Online now
Online now

Sub Drop - causes and feelings

Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019

Sub Drop - causes and feelings

Subs - do you ever experience drop from situations outside of intense play? If so, what can trigger it? Does it differ for you than "normal" play-related drop?

Do you have any tell-tale signs that drop is starting to set in?

Dom/mes - how do you recognize drop setting in within your submissive. What do you do to help them?
Cariad​(sub female){Taking thi}
For me I get subdrop when left to long with no contact .. for me it's very much like anxiety I feel so low I don't wanna get out of bed etc. I also get drop after a hard belting during and just after was euphoric but little time after wow the drop .. I don't what to do with myself I'm scared lost and lonely
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 16, 2019
Emotional drops outside of play are a normal part of the range of human emotion. Subdrop does not create something new. Instead it takes the chemical equations you already have in your brain and amplifies them.

My beloved drops after a successful vending event. Hours of emotional outpouring create a high that can result in a drop.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
I find that my "drop" seems to come after spending quality time with my Dom. Particular when I delve deeper into my submissiveness through serving him.
When that's happening, everything is warm and light. The world is perfect. I feel whole.
When that ends, I flounder, and then I fall hard.
It's a very new sensation for me.
Its not really something that can be abated by chocolate and a cuddle at the end of a visit.
I don't really know what I need when I'm there, since I can't always recognize it for what it is until I'm too deep to think rationally.
Any advice?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 16, 2019
Lots of self care could be the answer here.

Knowing its coming is a huge advantage.

Drink lots of water, eat consistent meals, rest, keep a schedule/routine, and dont do anything that requires a lot from you emotionally.

Plan to do things that ground you. Bubble bath, lite incense, go for a walk, cook and eat a solid meal.

When you dont know what you will need - start with the basics. Eat, drink, rest.
Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
Low{BLK OWND} • Nov 17, 2019
Having something tangible of his to hold onto like a shirt that smells like him or saved phone messages that you can replay or a video
For me I have these it helps the drop be not so bad
One particular video of him pulling up in my drive on his Harley still to this day lifts my spirits
Hold onto those things
It helps a lot
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
I sub drop hard whenever I feel like my efforts aren't being noticed or when my husband is away a lot for work. I've found that continuing my submissive acts even when he is away or distracted helps me remain in my submissive mindset. After all, I'm a sub for me first and foremost. It's who I am as a person, not just how I act in the moment. When I keep up with my appearance, chores, rules, ect... despite his involvement, it reminds me over and over that I'm doing this for ME, not for him.