Online now
Online now

Stretching

needycurvysub
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020

Stretching

needycurvysub • Dec 5, 2020
Hi 

I hope this is the right place to post here but I need some advice on anal and vaginal stretching. Daddy and I are keen to achieve a significant gape on both. I have done well on vaginal stretching to date but we want a bit more. We have used various items such as balls and apples to achieve the stretch. With regards to anal stretching I have a set of plugs and can comfortably wear the middle sized one. Any advice much appreciated. 
wolfgang mephister​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
Anal and vaginal stretching are a bit different, you have to understand how they physically work.
The first thing to understand is the mind, if the mind is not free, it won't allow the doors to be opened, it will oppose resistance, which means it will take brute force to open those doors. in the case of vaginal stretching it is easier but anal stretching is another thing.
Brute force is not in my chords, cos it is pleasure I seek to give and not pain, so I will explain my way, which is the painless way.
You need to understand how your anus works or you have to have someone that has the knowledge teach you, which means someone you really trust and in whose hands you let yourself go completely.
The other way, is training yourself, that way you will be able to teach the other how to do it to you.
It takes time and that time depends on you, it takes preparation, first you need to clean yourself and be empty and clean, I think that is the first step to feel more relaxed, not having thoughts in your mind about faecal matter ( unless that is your kink).
There is different ways to do this and you can experiment and find the one you feel more comfortable with or gives you the best results.
Second part, lots of lube, lubrication is of the utmost importance, the "anus" needs to be always lubricated, here as well you can experiment with different types and see which one you prefer or works best for you.
third, the stretching part ( bear in mind that your mind needs to be open and relaxed all the time and you need to feel completely safe all the time )
I think the best tool to use to stretch it is the hand, more than any toy, finger by finger, it can stretch both doors gradually and gently, the toys are always best used after, although if you train by yourself, toys are a better option for obvious physical limitation.
I would recommend soft toys for the stretching and later harder ones when you are already stretched.
breathing is another important part, you need to breath deeply and slowly and feel the sensations, really understand what is happening.
It can be a bit scary, but if it is done the right way, there won't be any pain at all and you will learn how your body works and what it allows you to do.
It needs to be a pleasurable voyage to reach the limits to where you wanna get to.
I dont wanna write a never-ending post, because there is so much to talk about it, so I hope you find this helpful. if you have any questions, feel free to ask
    The most loved post in topic
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
3 years ago • Dec 10, 2020
I'm not into stretching as I consider it genital torture. Putting into consideration that my vagina is seriously small. But certainly this is an interesting and a very good article to read.