Online now
Online now

Neglected

SubBondGirl​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019

Neglected

What does a kitten do when her Master is not paying her enough attention? Except cry and throw a hissy fit. Just give up and eat big bowls of VANILLA ice cream?
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 28, 2019
There was another sub who had similar issues with their Dom they posted in the forums worth looking at to see if you're going through some what of the same .
ConfuzedAvocadoe​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 29, 2019
I know that waiting and being patient is important. But I would like to also pose a question to further branch out this forum and still answer the original post:

"When is the feeling of neglect something that is too much and ends the partnership?"

Patience is good, but how much patience should one have. As mentioned above to about another forum about how they have gone much longer than a few days without contact.

I hope I am not over stepping in adding this to the post.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 29, 2019
A few days without contact because something legitimate arose is one thing as long as it's not a pattern.
If a Dom/me is going to be busy they can at least let the submissive know.
If a 30 second text message is to much for some Dom/mes to write they need to reevaluate why they think they are a Dom/me. This idea the submissive can just wait around while the Dom/me finds time ( a whole 30 seconds at least) is giving the message that you submissives are only going to be dealt with when its convenient. I already know if this situation was reversed the answers would be different .
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 29, 2019
Hi @ SubBondGirl,

“not paying her enough attention?”

I think it depends what you consider “enough attention.”

I am a needy bitch at times (ok... not just at times lol), however I have come to learn the triggers that make me feel like I’m not getting “enough attention.” The defining word here is *feel*. Am I getting enough attention generally? Yes. However, sometimes when I’m feeling vulnerable or insecure or just want-y, it feels like it’s not enough. That part of me doesn’t know what would be enough. It’s something that has nothing to do with actual attention... it’s more about my feelings of not being enough.

Anyway, this long-winded ramble is a suggestion to sit with it and see what comes up. If it *is* a case of not getting enough attention, ignore all of this. If not, and it seems there could be more to it, share your findings and your feelings with your Sir. It may help icon_smile.gif
SubBondGirl​(switch female)
Thank you all the the replies. They all make sense. I have no idea how to reply to you individually cos my kitten head is elsewhere and not where it should be.
I just asked him if he was still contented with me being his pet. He said he was.
notsounsureanymore​(sub female)
It depends if there is a legitimate reason for the lack of attention.
Is he busy with life commitments / valid reasons or is he just not communicating?
If there is a reason for a lack of communication and it’s valid then personally I would expect to be told if possible in advance, it takes no time at all to send a message explaining that the next few days will be busy.

Being told he’s contented with you as his pet isn’t giving you an explanation. Perhaps respectfully say that you need a conversation and outline how you’re feeling.

We are all different but personally lack of communication is a hard limit for me.