Online now
Online now

Random thoughts

The Maestro
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019

Random thoughts

The Maestro • Aug 12, 2019
I have only been a member on cage a week or so . I have found the members in chat to be polite and respectful and those who do have knowledge to be offering of opinion and help when necessary .

I have seen many post about the fake wantabe Doms and girls being sick of being used . Doms who get what they want then disappear or they come and go and simply aren’t there when they need to be available . I have no doubt many of these stories are true and leave many jaded for the next person to deal with . The one who is probably there for the right reasons .

If you take away the owned submissive . The ones being considered, the ones not looking , still in love with the ex, jaded from the last fake they gave months too. Then CONSIDER

Those of us that are real. Have experience. Do it the right way . How hard it is to find the right fish in all this muddy water .
    The most loved post in topic
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019
Blue Kat • Aug 12, 2019
I'm jaded I have ask my friends "what do you see in me" the was that " you keep getting up" it's hard I am alive it is wounder
CrimsonRose
4 years ago • Aug 13, 2019
CrimsonRose • Aug 13, 2019
It is very difficult to connect online because it is so easy to hide behind old photo's or no photo's. Some are very skilled with the pen, but not so much with the paddle etc... It is easy to get caught up in the attention and then the reality sets in and one or all are disappointed by the fact that they were meant to be friends but nothing more. My advice is to be honest with yourself knowing what you need and want, then being honest with any potential partners. Make a friend, be a friend and then maybe come together for more. In the online forum it is hard to know who is real and who is not but if you take your time usually folks will either be there or not and that is the tell tale sign of are they true in their desire for you. When you feel pressured to do or say things that you know to be untrue or not yet true, then that is a sign that all is not well. Desperate is not pretty on anyone Dom or Sub and it sets one up for failure because you are so worried that the other person will be disappointed that you won't be your natural self. Lies whether told to yourself or others always come out.