Online now
Online now

Slavery total ownership ...

Rose Passion​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Oct 14, 2019

Slavery total ownership ...

I am a submissive, hoping to become a married slave. I am not sure what all I would be giving up. My life desire is to serve at the feet of a Sadist. I have gotten some interest in those looking for such. I am unsure of all the questions and information I need to know before entering such ownership.

Advice needed and appreciated...

🌹
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2019
First you should get to know your dominant everyone is different. They each have their own tastes, style, and personality.

Second, know what you can and cannot do. Total ownership requires 100% trust and trust must be earned. Especially limits.
Now ask yourself what are your limits? What am I looking for? Do I know what I'm looking for? If No, Then I need to know what I'm looking for first.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2019
My advice to you is research TPE (total power exchange) and see if that is what you want to get into. Because being in a TPE relationship is not something you want to enter into lightly. It requires total commitment and dedication. Further more, if you want to be a married slave, think about this. This is a very serious step. Be sure that your ready for it.

Below is a link I think you should take a look at. There is tons of websites that discusses TPE. So I suggest read fully into what it is, how it works, what your giving up, before you jump in.

I hope I have helped you out

https://powerfulpleasures.wordpress.com/bdsm-education/what-is-tpe/

best of luck to you
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 14, 2019
Hello and welcome.

BDSM is a great journey.

Having a desired relationship is also a great place to start.

Have you looked at a BDSM checklist?

Put out an ad?

Engaged in your local community?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 14, 2019
Hi @ Rose Passion,

my advice is get to know yourself.

“I am not sure what all I would be giving up.”

To put it simply, if this is the dynamic you want... potentially everything.

As much as I am definitely an advocate of educating yourself... I look at this as more of a way of simply learning yourself. This type of dynamic is purely whatever the Master’s preference is... and that varies as much as individual people. In my opinion, like anything, it simply comes down to compatibility. And the better you can know yourself, the easier and faster it will be in not only determining if someone is of interest... but in also determining if they’re not (which in my opinion, is just as important).

Once you do find someone of interest... please go very, very slowly with this one. Again... in my opinion... this type of dynamic is formed over months or even years... not days or weeks. People in these dynamics take TPE very seriously.
    The most loved post in topic
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Oct 14, 2019
I agree with everything Bunnie has mentioned in her forum post. And she is right, take things very slowly. This is not something to be taken lightly. It is an entire world changer. And I also want to point out another thing. She is right when she said this dynamic is formed over months or even years. So if you decide to pursue this lifestyle choice, be 100% sure.

So how do you educate yourself before you enter it. There is a couple of ways to learn about it

1. Visit websites that focuses on TPE. Like the one I gave you earlier (there is quite a few sites out there)
2. Talk to other people who are in to the lifestyle or have been in the lifestyle for some time (Preferably ones that has been in for years)

Those are the two things I would suggest.

But before you really get into it, consider these things:

1. Are you sure you want to do this? Be sure of this. (I cant express this enough)
2. Are your prepared to give up all rights and choices?
3. Are you sure your ready to hand over total control over of your life to that person?
4. Are you prepared that you might have to give up things you enjoy and or like?
5. Can you handle being told what to do, what to wear, how to look, where you can go and cant go, etc?
6. Can you handle having to ask for permission to do things? (there is a good chance, you will have to do this with your Master)

These are just a few factors you need to consider. There is a lot more than the ones above. These are just merely a few. But my biggest piece of advice other than researching this TPE Dynamic is this. Know yourself, know the other person very well. And always always ask questions, voice your concerns, don't hold back.

Because once your Master has total control over you, that will be it.