Bunnie
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Bunnie • Oct 29, 2019
*hugs*
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2019
@Cariad​,

I just noticed something that I had to go to your profile to verify. It seems you are still listing yourself as "collared." Are you really collared or are you just holding on to the idea of being collared? Holding on to the idea of being collared is not really very good for your mental health. As a submissive you need to take care of your self FIRST, then worry about everyone else. The reason I bring this up is because, even in your profile, you are questioning if in fact you are still collared.

Take it from someone who has been in this lifestyle almost as long as you have been alive, you're no longer anyone's sub. You're free to find yourself a real Master. Just be careful to vet him to be sure he is what he say he is and that he is really the one you want. Don't be afraid to "play the field" for a little while.
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
Hi Precious Subbie Sister,

i hope that you have given yourself permission to begin your healing process. You, both, need & deserve it.

my strong suggestion to you isnto find a Mentor among the several wise, expeeienced and kind Submissives here on TheCage to help you through this process and to help you prepare to find your Sir.

You deserve to Love AND TO BE LOVED as a Woman is Created and Intended to Be Loved.

Go get your hair and nails done. Get a massage if you can as well. Shake it off and be kind to yourself.

i hold you up to your highest self. i applaud you for having the Courage to reach out for help, and the will to press forward.

Sending you Subbie-Sister Love, Hugs and Sparkles!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ‘ πŸŽΆπŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ β­οΈβ˜€οΈ