Online now
Online now

Meeting first Dom from here

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
4 years ago • Dec 17, 2019
I will like to also say i agree with all those have said about meeting in a public place , having check in CALLS from a friend , and keeping it vanilla. I have several post on here about things you can do inorder to stay safe, how to vet a dom and such.

I would like to add to my reply with a bit of my story ( which the longer version is in a older blog also). I met my Wolf also here on the cage. And we started out as just friends and talked for 10 months or so as such before ever talking about us getting together in a relationship. And it was almost a yr to the day we met online to when we met irl. And i can say that within time i moved to be with him . it has been over two years of us being together and over a year and a half of living to together now. And so happy.
Rare i know.

Stay safe and hoping you all the happiest
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 18, 2019
Miki • Dec 18, 2019
You started this thread 6 days ago, so by now, you have found out that there will be no shortage of Doms looking to get to know you. That is not a bad thing. After all, statistics show, sites of this nature-- as in "meet online then go dine" not just kink sites are populated mostly by men. However, finding yourself with an over-abundance of choices can have a down-side if not handled patiently. Hopefully they are aware of this as well and are likewise patient but get to know a few at a time. Shoot the shit and all that.. Eventually some will frost your cake more than others and those you might want to do the "meet carefully and in a crowded place" bit. Lather, rinse and repeat until you find someone you are happiest with.

Overly cautious, perhaps, but meet more than once with coverage. Public place, friends to follow up--- Rare as it may be, personally I never say "it'll never happen to me"--- Remember, Ted Bundy was one suave and dashing fuck-- until he got them alone. Creeps are out there and online meeting carries more risk than average.. and definitely "flying to meet so-and-so" is not something I'd advise in the first six months or so. If the guy can't wait, tell him to "keep shopping, Your Cart Is Empty"

**Disclaimer. I came in here totally Not Looking for anything outside of chit chat and some titillating banter, so my perspective is rather different from that of a "real Sub". (I'm a sexual masochist and all my subbing is strictly in le boudoir,) with people I've known, lived near, or worked with in the brick and mortar world. By day I'm the ubiquitous stuffy-looking Asian chick.

Yes my headline says "Owned" but truth to tell I have yet to meet the guy and a zillion things have to be dealt with before I do-- to the point where he is free to dump me no hard feelings.

"Verbose, Isn't She?"