Online now
Online now

C.A.R.P.s and advice for new people

DrWakko
6 years ago • Jun 29, 2017
DrWakko • Jun 29, 2017
I'm not talking about play. I'm talking about training. Play and training are two different things. Negotiations are different than training someone. Once again I don't care how much cyber sex or sexting you do.
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 29, 2017
Play is part of training ....
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 29, 2017
In my book play and training are two different things. I can and will play with most people. I have set up scenes with people that I have met earlier that day, but I will only train the person I am with.
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 29, 2017
Yeah ok....
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 29, 2017
It sounds like you are coming from an online, chat world of bdsm. I suggest attending munches and classes in your area to find out how lifestylers in your area do things.

It is common to go to a play space and have pick up play (find a partner on site) and play. Some people bring a partner and just play with them others will play with two or more people in a night.

his pickup play does not involve any form of training. It is just a scene. If someone brings their partner then a scene might be a reward or punishment for training done earlier.

Play does not equal training nor does training equal play.
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 29, 2017
I never said equal....I said part of....
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 29, 2017
And why do u just assume that I am just coming from an online chat world of bdsm?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 29, 2017
According to what you told me. You haven't been to a munch. You've never attended a play party and you've never read a kink book. So you are pulling your information from the net or from a friend or two.

Your opinions are that opinions. You can have your opinion doesn't mean I agree with them. It also helps when forming your opinions to have fact back them up.
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 29, 2017
Lol facts ....please get off your high horse....bdsm is much bigger than you and your facts icon_smile.gif
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 29, 2017
If you can't handle facts then you are the Fox News of The Cage. I can't have a discussion with someone who can't or won't deal with facts.