Online now
Online now

Intrinsic nature

Unwavering effigy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020

Intrinsic nature

I don't want to win:
I don't want to achieve victory over you.

I don't want a pat on the back:
I don't need a celebration of accomplishment.

I simply want a gesture, or expression of success.
It could be half a smile, even a smirk;
Being simply enough is invigorating to me, knowing I'm not the best, knowing I'm not the worst, pushes me to refine myself, disregarding this website and it's natural affinity towards sensual regards.
I don't want to be perfect, I feel like that gratitude would sully my purpose.
I don't post to this website often because I tend to live a lifestyle of exclusive nature to reality.
I find it to be this area in life is unrealistic: it's not my inability to grasp an experience, it's my ability to harness this experience in a daily manner.

I tend to be one who operates independently within work, and daily life. I have my tethers just as everyone else does; but within my cyclical environment, abnormalities such as this website tend to be rare unless I invoke them, which really drags me down emotionally, but I find my specific interest within this type of lifestyle is the only one that I can fit in:
And it's not some incessant need to fit in that drives me to coherse with this lifestyle.
It is natural instinct for me to submit, not because I am inferior, simply because I have something to offer that is desirable.
    The most loved post in topic