Online now
Online now

What do you wish you were told when you were brand new

velvet_tears_13​(sub female){BabyGirl}
6 years ago • Jul 14, 2017

What do you wish you were told when you were brand new

I am very new to this lifestyle. I started my training less than a week ago. I already know I enjoy it.

Is there anything you wish someone had told you when you were new?
SanE​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jul 14, 2017
SanE​(sub male) • Jul 14, 2017
Something along the lines of: You are not alone, there are others like you. Also: kinky people are regular folk, don't be ashamed of who you are. Last one: Not everything has to be about kink.
SirLothario​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 24, 2017
SirLothario​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2017
*Don't let anyone tell you that what you desire is any less valid than theirs.
*Don't hold onto shame for being who you are. Embrace and grow.
*This too is sacred.
subjazzy​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 26, 2017
subjazzy​(sub male) • Aug 26, 2017
I grew up with a very strict family and I was taught kinky sexuality was bad and sinful. I wish someone told me it was ok to have the kinky submissive desires that i have. I have spent too many years suppressing these feelings. Now i just want to let loose and explore.
Tyingkittens​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 27, 2017
Tyingkittens​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2017
Take your time. Bdsm isnt going anywhere.

And thats its normal to feel a liitle guilty at first but it will pass because its all ok between consenting adults.
Pazyfae​(sub female){Not collar}
6 years ago • Sep 9, 2017
First of all that being a submissive does not mean you have to crawl at every Dom's feet. That respect and honesty has to be mutual in D/s relationship. That you should meet other people who are into this lifestyle and make some friends, just because it is good to have someone to talk to when needed, and sometimes those people might be a support for you.
1 Scarlett​(switch female)
You will get lots of advice about what being a sub "means". Remember that everyone is different and if both you and your Dom are happy that is all that matters. Don't let someone elses idea of what a sub should or should not be make you feel like you are not good enough and start doing things that make you uncomfortable and will likely damage you in the long run.
Just be yourself and take your time.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 9, 2017
Maybe something along the lines of...It will be one of the hardest yet rewarding journeys of self discovery you've found yourself on so far. There will be a lot of tears, some heartbreak, a lot of orgasms and the deepest most honest connections with people you'll ever have experienced. Cherish the whole ride, good and bad, because it leads to who you truly are. Either that or... you'll be fine, just remember... you chose this. Lol
    The most loved post in topic