Online now
Online now

A bit. Better metal or rubber. Mouth bit

slavebitchme
4 years ago • Mar 5, 2020

A bit. Better metal or rubber. Mouth bit

slavebitchme • Mar 5, 2020
I’m a true believer in having a mouth bit around like a horse bit. The strap around your neck is fine I’m asking metal over rubber.
It keeps the pain level of noise down but who gets off more. Master or slave?
    The most loved post in topic
Greendrogan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 5, 2020
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 5, 2020
If you are talking about a bit to go in your mouth I would have to say go with rubber. Unlike horses our teeth do not continually grow and can be severely damaged by any metal placed in the mouth.

As for the second part I will have to leave that to others with more experience.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 7, 2020
Horses only have teeth in the front of their mouth. A bit fits in a space behind the teeth called a "bar". Its only gums.
When bits are loose and not fitting properly into the bar a horse will hold the bit in their teeth because it is painful.
If the handler gets in the habit of removing the bridle without being careful the bit falls and bangs into the teeth-- this is very painful and will lead to the horse refusing to be bridled or panicking when the bridle is being removed. Again- very painful.

Properly removing a bridle from a horse involves the horse dropping the bit from their bar to their lips with their tongue. Then spitting it out. This avoiding teeth.

For human ponies you have a couple of options.
You can do a very thin D ring snaffle, which is metal, but you do risk teeth damage.

I love rubber bits for both types of horses. Human and bio. Its safer, softer, and maintains esthetic.